Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Patternable/ Recolorable Decorative Plates and Custom Patterns

by BabaYaga Posted 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:25 PM - Updated 1st Mar 2010 at 4:46 AM by BabaYaga : uploaded wrong file, duh

68 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:42 PM
I don't which is better, the plates themselves or your descriptive and funny overview. I'm leaning toward the funny. Thank you, my morning is better.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:50 PM
My comment was going along the same lines : plates are a nice idea but I'm not sure I will like them as much as I liked reading the descriptive.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:53 PM
These are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 11:55 PM
Very pretty! I love these.
Thank you!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:01 AM
Good humour, and you can never have enough clutter so thank you

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:04 AM
oooo, very nice. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:05 AM
Wow amazing idea and creation. Must have been a lot of work! And the description is the best :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:27 AM
Wow these are gorgeous! Thanks for your work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:27 AM
I love vintage tin plates, and these are beautiful, thank you!!! I have one question though: Is the sunflower pattern in the preview pic is missing from the downloads? I don't seem to see it--tho' I am possibly blind. ^.^

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times? Stupid monkey! "
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 12:37 AM
Thanks! I was willing someone did this.. :D

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it's yours. If it's run over by a car, you don't want it.
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:00 AM
Wow, Wow, these are amazing, gorgeous. Thank you very much for sharing all your hard work. They are terrific.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:10 AM
Simply amazing!
Scholar
#14 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:17 AM
This might sound like a stupid question but it isn't, lol. Do the sims try to put these in the dishwasher?

I got a nice plate from Mangosims and my sim keep washing all the dishes in the room, including that one and as you know, once it goes in the dishwasher, it doesn't come out again, kinda like teaspoons, lol

I really want them but can't stand chasing that maniac sim around to stop her washing decorative plates (she's tidy)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:25 AM Last edited by BabaYaga : 24th Sep 2009 at 1:38 AM.
thanks, everyone, glad you like them.

fluttereyes-- no, these plates are purely decorative, cloned from the tigervine plant, with meshes made by me. No washing should be possible.

HeyBubbe-- I'll check to see what's up with the sunflower pattern...

EDIT: I had in fact missed the sunflower ones, but I've uploaded them now. Thanks for catching that!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:37 AM
They're Beautiful, Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tarnished_raven
I don't which is better, the plates themselves or your descriptive and funny overview. I'm leaning toward the funny. Thank you, my morning is better.

I have to agree, I love the plates, but I was laughing out loud as I read your overview...very funny!
Instructor
#18 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:57 AM
What a wonderful surprise. I got to enjoy looking at a beautiful set that was about to go into my game and have a great laugh, all with my "morning" coffee. Thank-you for all that hard work, especially what you did with the patterns. I feel that was very thoughtful of you to go to the extra mile and making the patterns unique in CASt.
Instructor
#19 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:16 AM
This is one of the coolest things I've seen for TS3 so far! Thank you so much!
Mad Poster
#20 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:48 AM
Gorgeous decoration and so imaginative. I appreciate it and will show mine by using them in all my lots. Thanks so much for creating this and sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#21 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:58 AM
Are the patterns in miscleanous or are they in another category? It's just that I've already got so many patterns that it takes me a long time to load all the patterns as it is and miscelaneous is still quite empty and so it doesn't take very long to load...?
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:01 AM
Awesome! Thanks!

"Because stands aren't free you know" - cracked me up
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 3:04 AM
Thanks you so much!!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:02 AM
These are so great, thank you so much! I love them! :O)
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 4:17 AM
Applause, applause, these are very pretty, thank you!
Page 1 of 3