Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Create-a-Sim: Adjustable Female Breast sliders

by Tashiketh Posted 6th Oct 2009 at 6:57 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM by Delphy

883 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 749 Feedback Posts, 133 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 36
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:02 PM
For the love of all things Sim-related, thank you, Delphy. Now I can have a proper pudding me without adding 300 pounds! :D
Theorist
#3 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:04 PM
Oh my, Delphy, you are amazing, awesome, epic and also mad at the same time! Well done my friend!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:05 PM
Wow....
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:07 PM
Yay! I've wanted this for so long! Now my hooker sims can have impossibly tiny waists and huge boobs. And I can give my female sims some diversity among their chests! now if only there was a nipple size slider
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:07 PM
is there a dif between this and the one you have where the sliders are located in the head section other than location?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:12 PM
Awesome
i love them :D
Oooh, you are working on a height and butt one :D
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D
I can't wait.
especially for the height!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:14 PM
wonderful
thanks!!

curioser and curioser...
Forum Resident
#9 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:20 PM
haha this is so cool, thanx for another amazing upload
Mad Poster
#10 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:21 PM
These are just brilliant, thanks very much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:21 PM
OMG! this is like the BEST mod EVER!!!
can you make one for the butt! i am sorta a @$$ man lol
great job!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:28 PM
Can you make me a slider for Height and Butt size? :D

Oh, the joys of being an ass. Thank you for this Delphy!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:28 PM
Thanks for this, Delphy!

Just a question: If you use this for a sim you plan on packaging, will the changes still be there for the downloader or will they revert back to normal in their game? I guess what I'm asking is, do others need the mod too for the changes, like your other slider hack?

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Instructor
#14 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:30 PM
Default typo (duh)
AWESOME!!!
I LOVE, love, love this!
Thank you, Delphy...you are amazing!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:31 PM
OMG. This is perfect!!! I had decided to wait to make a self sim till something like this came out && BAM, here it is. THANKS!

Sabishiku jowaki wo dakishimete yuuyake no tsuki o mitsumeta...
<br>
Black + Japanese = Blackanese ;]
Field Researcher
#16 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:37 PM
I've already DLed this, but I have to thank you again! Glad to read you're making a height and butt slider.

Height sounds like it'll be hella hard...

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:37 PM
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Now my thin Sims can have a normal B cup!!

Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:42 PM
Omgosh! This is the most awesome thing! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:45 PM
i like big butts and i cannot lie XD lol dnt mean that lol but thx 4 that Delphy

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:47 PM
Awesome work Delphy, so awesome that just clicking on the "thanks" button doesn't seem like it's enough .. hence this here thanks post. You're the breast.. err I mean best!
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:48 PM
This is wonderful! My sims were so tired of having such small breasts. I am with the others, if a height slider is foreseeable, I'd love that! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:48 PM
lol ive had this for a week already thanks to the blogger at mysims3blog.blogspot who tipped me onto this. this is such a fun thing to have! thank you sooo much! i love that all my female sims can have different boobie sizes now!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:49 PM
Awesome, Delphy! :D

You defy gravity. Will download and use in game the minute I can.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:50 PM
thank you delphy, works fantastic an the german game, a discription isnt needed ^^

Your individuell painting on www.meineleinwand.de!!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:53 PM
DELPHY!!! You are AMAZING!!!!... I like others do have a request.... Is is at all possible to make a "buttocks" slider????
Page 1 of 36