Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Audrey Hepburn - As seen in Breakfast At Tiffany's

by SnowWhiteCharming Posted 5th Nov 2009 at 5:44 PM - Updated 6th Nov 2009 at 12:38 AM by SnowWhiteCharming

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 6:08 PM
oh wow she's stunning! you did such a wonderful job!! She looks just like her ^_^ Thank you!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:20 PM
Beautiful! You did a great job she looks so similar. This is my first sim download I love it. Thank you!
Inventor
#4 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 8:30 PM
Great job on her! She looks just like the real Audrey! Thanks!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 9:15 PM
Finally, she's up!!! Great job on showcasing her SWC. She looks lovely.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Instructor
#6 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 10:24 PM
Yay you uploaded her! And shes the best Audrey hepburn I ever seen!
I know you put so much hard work into her and she is definately deserving of picked or feature. amazing job!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 10:44 PM
So pleased to see her up! Very nice work, she looks gorgeous!
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 11:19 PM
Oh my, SNWC! She is perfect! When i was see her in CF, i was thinking her so beautiful that i couldn't wait to see her here, in downloads. Thank you for more this great job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 1:46 AM
I'm glad she was finally uploaded! I can't wait to see some more of your work uploaded on here.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 2:01 AM
YAY! she's finally here!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 3:11 AM
Wow, she's beautiful. This has to be the best Audrey Hepburn Sim I've ever seen.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 5:16 AM
Oh she is SO pretty! It's great she's finally up for downloading!
I have to admit, I hadn't heard much of her before mts =/ but now you've got me more interested in her. :D
Scholar
#13 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 5:44 AM
Instructor
#14 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:34 AM
Great job!!!!!! I didnt even see her on the downloads page at first..... she looks SO good.... and great job taking the pics, by the way.... I love Audrey... she's no Marilyn, but she's still great. lol I'm only kidding... dont kill me!!!!! But, realy, great job. Youve grown so much!!!!

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:35 AM
You did a great job. :D
Mad Poster
#16 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 7:25 AM
WOW ! She looks fantastic ! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 9:27 AM
Well done!!! She's beautiful and you've got the breakfast at tiffany's look perfectly. Thanks!!

~ Nyn ~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 12:42 PM
Wow, great likeness! Thanks for all the effort you put into this sim.
I was namend after Audrey Hepburn, so naturally I always felt some kind of affinity for her.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 4:47 PM
She looks awesome! You did a great job on her SWC!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th Nov 2009 at 6:27 PM
Thanks so much for all the lovely comments everyone...

About "the best Audrey": I personally think all the Audrey's on this site are absolutely phenomenal and unique in their own ways.

Haha@Wicked. ~kills!~ Joshin'. And you sound like my mother!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked_Poppies
Youve grown so much!!!!

Wednesday - I'm glad you like her. I love the name Audrey, myself. I'm considering naming a future daughter of mine Audrey Ilene. Ilene being my grandmother's middle name.

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Forum Resident
#21 Old 7th Nov 2009 at 9:13 PM
I have always hated my name. Funny that.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 7:12 AM
Amazing.
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 3:56 AM
Hey, quick question for ya. This sim is supposed to load in your pre-made sim bin right?

Because I love this sim but she's not showing up.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:54 PM
Yes. You may have to check to make sure she was saved to the correct folder. Make sure she is in Documents > Electronic Arts >The Sims 3 > SavedSims and NOT just floating around in The Sims 3 or Electronic Arts folder. That should make her show up. PM me if you're still having trouble.

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 2:01 AM
This is loove!
Page 1 of 2