Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vulcan/elf tilted eyebrows

by CmarNYC Posted 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:18 AM - Updated 3rd Nov 2009 at 8:47 PM by CmarNYC : Additional credit

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:50 AM
These are great, a very nice companion piece for your elf ear sliders!
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 1:09 AM
THANK YOU! Thank you, thank you, a million times THANK YOUUU <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 3:13 AM
Thankies ^_^
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 4:04 AM
Awesome. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 10:20 AM
yes! yes! yes! YES!!! Wonderful, thank you
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 6:16 PM
Hahaha, I love the toddler/child pics! My evil legacy will rejoice!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 7:51 PM
Yay!!! Love you!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:46 AM
Your elf girl model is very beautiful, just a perfect elf, would you consider uploading her and sharing that beauty with the community ? Thank you!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 1:34 PM
Viola really is lovely, isn't she? I don't think she qualifies as an MTS upload, since believe it or not she's 95% the product of the randomizer - all I did was tweak her features a little and give her the elf ears and brows. Since you like her, I've attached her .sim file here for you and anyone else.

CC:
The eyebrows in this thread
Pointed ears: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=374167
HystericalParoxysm's skins: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=343769
(or non-Barbie - adult content): http://www.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172287
HystericalParoxysm's Subtle Glance eyes: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356157
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Viola_Ears.zip (323.2 KB, 45 downloads)
Description: Sim model Viola
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 7:39 PM
WOW! Thank you so much! I noticed that in TS3 I often randomly get sims somehow similar to those I've created before, I mean they are more or less personalized, not always the same randomized ugly faces as in TS2. However the touch of personality you added to Viola makes her unique and a very special representative of the elfic world .
Field Researcher
#12 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 9:00 PM
These are great!! Thanks so much!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 2:30 PM
Great ones thank you!

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 4:02 PM
Yes! Now my Vulcan sims can finally be completed!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 30th Dec 2009 at 10:21 AM
xD I freaking love you. I had to struggle not to cackle madly upon seeing these, lest I awaken my entire family and get screamed at. I've yet to make any outright Vulcan Sims yet, which, of course, is quite the oversight. I shall now rectify that with these. And the elf ears. Thank you for those, too, by the way. I've been missing TS2's elf ears /quite/ a bit in TS3. They were very useful, and entirely pwn-tastic, so it shall be nice to have them back, especially in the pimped-out form you're dishing them out in.

Also - Viola is bloody gorgeous. <3 Randomize button spits out diamonds every once in a while, no? Yay.
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:27 AM
These will work perfectly for my Storm sim! Thanks!

The most important relationship in your life is with yourself.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 5:52 AM
Very nice! I thought "Vulcan" before I even read the caption.
Scholar
#18 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 3:14 AM
Really cool! Is the blonde model who I think he is? If not, I hope you know what I mean, and don't think I'm weird.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#19 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 1:26 PM
The blond guy is pretty much just a random sim - sometimes I randomize and then tweak and have gotten some good results as in this case. Sorry, I don't know who you mean, but now I'm curious!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 9:52 PM
Okay, I will tell. I thought he looked a little bit like Link, from the Legend of Zelda games. I have never actually played the games, but I've obsessed over it ever since I figured out, the first time I played as Link, and later Zelda in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Anyways... These eyebrows are really cool!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 12:53 PM
Thanks - while I've seen Link mentioned, I've never played Legend of Zelda or even seen a screenshot that I know of. So it's just a coincidence!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 9:56 PM Last edited by Cucumber Dip : 17th Dec 2011 at 10:55 PM.
Thank you for creating this! I had loved this in the Sims 2 and almost every Sim I created had these eyebrows.
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 8:26 PM
Thanks!! You're the best! Legendary, in fact.