Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek XI Starfleet Uniform Tops

by Chococat777 Posted 17th Nov 2009 at 5:02 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2009 at 5:33 PM by Chococat777 : Color reorganizing...final time!

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 6:04 PM
So colorful and spiffy... these are great.

I am thoroughly greatful and I will thank you for this. Just to be a bit pushy, could you try n' do the Original Series female uniform, like the ones worn by Lt. Uhura and Yeoman Rand? ^^

Add in a few Tribbles and Klingons, and I have a great pack of fighting and fire outbreaks for my Sims!

I never retreat - but I sometimes advance in the opposite direction
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 7:52 PM
I'll think about it. Actually, I was thinking about it while making the uniforms, but then I started to feel dizzy when I realized how strange the neckline that type of dress had. XD

I'm currently working on a Steampunk set, but I'll put that idea on my To Do List!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 9:44 PM
How can we kill the ones wearing red?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 10:25 PM
Oh my GOSH this is awesome! I simply can't believe my eyes ) Trek stuff and so fast... Please keep creating in this theme!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 11:32 PM
Great job,

unfurtunataly I have a new problem with my new pa.tch 1.6.6.
But I downloaded this, when it is no problem.
I hope, I don't forget it.

Thank you.

I have a question: Do you mesh a Star Trek - The next generation uniforms? I hope, then I can colour this uniform with my own colours.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 1:49 AM
This is a most pleasing download, live long and prosper Chococat777!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:34 AM
BradStorm: If you wanna hear the real kicker, most of my sims that wore the redshirts during gameplay ended up killed by accident. Even poor Scotty! O_O I think I'm missing a starved redshirt and a drowning redshirt. None of the other blue or gold shirts were harmed at all!

*Vulcan salutes Flaygor*

Kilian1: I too have problems with the new patch, but only when it concerns Awesome mod. It kept a frozen title screen, so I had to unfortunately remove it for now. But it's no problem with my download, right?

As for the TNG uniforms, the mesh seems easy enough to tweak. Until then, I have plans on finishing off the nu!Trek fashion with Starfleet Academy uniforms from the movie. So, once I get those done, I might jump on TNG if you want.

So, I guess I'll extend my To Do List to:
- Steampunk set
- Vulcan fashion set (Katzi36's request) ((I can't cancel that again! XD))
- TOS ladies uniform top (AndarielHalo's request)
- TNG Uniforms (Kilian1's request)

A few asked for Klingons and by then I'm ready to hang myself! lol 3/4 requests are Star Trek related...so maybe I should start a massive project?
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 5:11 PM
Can you please make the uniforms.... uniform? I just don't like how there's like 3 different golds, 2 reds, and 2 or 3 blues. Any chance you can make the colors the same for every type of shirt? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 10:12 PM Last edited by Chococat777 : 19th Nov 2009 at 12:12 AM.
You do realize they are recolorable, right? They were only colored for organizing purposes.

But, if it bothers some people, I'll fix it up.

Edit: Fixed recolors.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 2:24 AM
<3 I love the star trek series/movies and I LOVE these!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chococat777
You do realize they are recolorable, right? They were only colored for organizing purposes.

I concede, you owned me right there. I'm still not used to this high tech Sims 3 stuff!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 12:28 PM
No problem, ajantimony, we're in the same boat! XD

But I did go back and did a uniformed recoloring, just so it'd be easier to just click and go instead of working the color wheel over and over again so the colors matched.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 3:37 PM
Quote:
These are TOPS only! You may have to lurk for bottom pants and such.

What did you mean by that? Are they part of the regular Sims3 clothes or do we have to turn the web upside down to find them?

Other than that, awesome work, I love Star Trek and I was so bummed that EA baited us with the Star Trek trailer and didn't provide the stuff with the game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 6:10 PM
I just meant to say that the set doesn't include the bottom wear or shoes that are shown in the screencaps is all. It's all Maxis except for the female bottoms which are found in the Rose Sims site. (I can't remember the link, sorry!)

But yeah, I wondered about EA and their lack of stuff from Star Trek after their trailer. But I did lol at Spock's ears. Bet they wish they had the ear sliders from this site! XD
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 9:55 AM
I don't understand... I re-downloaded and theyre still different colors... did you not upload the recolors yet?
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:30 PM
don't have the mod folder. =-( What do I do o get it? (sry about my bad english)
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:43 PM
could anyone who have these files ready fixed mail the to me at [email protected] plz??? (hotmail only)
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 11:47 PM
Greatfull!

Ähm, is it possebility, if you mesh a tricorder or a phaser or a disruptor / batleth then the sim hold this in the hand.

That's very very nice.

Have a nice day.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 5:08 PM
ajantimony- I reuploaded them again. Apparently, when I originally uploaded the new recolors, I submitted it when the site went into maintenance and it didn't compute. But I fixed it now. Let me know if anything else is wrong.

Andro10058- Please refer to this site's tutorials to figure out how to download custom content.

Kilian1- I've been thinking of making meshes for Star Trek equipment (preferably the communications earpiece as an accessory), but have reached a brick wall upon working on it. Maybe down the line I'll start cracking my knuckles over it, but for now I'll have to make due with clothing instead. Although, it's a possibility to have meshes attached to the clothing (the velcro belt w/phaser, strapped tricorder, etc).
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2009 at 2:04 AM
I re-downloaded again and they're still different colors. The men shirts are still bright and the woman shirts are still dark.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 5:14 PM Last edited by Chococat777 : 3rd Dec 2009 at 5:35 PM.
Damn. Okay, let me see what's up.

I've reuploaded them, unfortunately for the last time. It should 100% work though as I've already tested it in-game. They are all the same colors in all three sets.
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 5:29 AM
Ah ok, I see them now. Blue and red look great! Though the gold is WAY too dark now... it looks orange. If you can please make the gold like the gold in your first few preview pictures, it should be perfect. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 8:51 PM
Oh my goodness! These are wonderful! Is there a chance of you making both the male and female tops from TOS though? I'm trying to make Spock. (Although I'm really running into a problem of finding hair for him.)
Banned
#25 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 11:11 PM
Awesome Job! We So needed some good Star Trek Clothes as custom content. Can't wait to see what other Star Trek stuff you come up with. :lovestruc:
Page 1 of 2