Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lineo

by Rosalie_Q Posted 13th Nov 2009 at 7:34 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 8:43 PM
Aw thanks Alan! :D
And I forgot to add in the thread that the 'Ye olde windows' are by HugeLunatic.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 8:45 PM
Excellent as always Rosalie, I love the interior.

I'm thinking about starting a CAW team. If you're interested, PM me.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 2:22 PM
Once again, your talent astounds / inspires me. Another beatiful lot from you, but what else can I expect from someone like Rosalie_Q?
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 2:24 PM
I really like that.
Thanks you for sharing :}
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:00 PM
OMG.. I am absolutely jealous of your skills.. If only my graphics card hadn't blown up.. I can't touch that huge house I showed you, because otherwise, with the crap graphics card I have until my good one is fixed, it crashes XD. So, it'll have to wait, to show you it again..

I am so jealous of your skills.. I made a house inspired by this one and your last home, and was hoping I would be allowed to upload, with credits to you of course!

Thanks again

Tom(Tomvanroosmalen ---- TB Creations)

TB Creations - VoiceIHear & tomvanroosmalen - TB Creations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 12:54 AM
Thanks everyone!
Tom you flatter me! lol :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:43 PM
Gorgeous, thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 3:24 AM
Nicely Done!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 7:10 AM
I love it ! I love the pure and modern lines of your house, and its shape is stunning ! Immediate download and added in my fav list ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Alchemist
#11 Old 18th Nov 2009 at 2:07 PM
It looks perfect to my taste, colors, lights, shapes, decorations ... perfect. Thank you and ciao.