Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nicole

by JAKINCOL Posted 16th Dec 2009 at 6:49 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2010 at 2:03 AM by JAKINCOL

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:28 PM
So pleased to see her uploaded at last - you put so much work into her and she looks wonderful, a great likeness! Love the presentation with the formal outfit and the Christmassy background.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 7:41 PM
Yay!!! I'm so happy to see her finished and available!

Well done
Theorist
#4 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:15 PM
Looks just like her, awesome job :-)
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 8:58 PM
EXACT replica! all your hard work definately payed off. your very talented.
Inventor
#6 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:07 PM
Great job, glad to finally see her up!! I really love the pic with her in the curly hair!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:25 PM
Thanks everyone... for all the nice compliments!
Thanks to all those that helped create her and thanks to the mods for her approval!
Yes, she was a lot of hard work but very happy with her.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:17 PM
Very well done i must say, you got her facial features almost perfectly, Keep it up!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Scholar
#9 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 10:22 PM
Wow! Good job Jakincol! Shes is perfect!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 1:22 AM
Wow. She is the best likeness I've seen done in Sims 3.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 1:51 AM
she looks amazing, so glad she got accepted. great job

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 3:41 AM
Congrats on getting her uploaded! She looks great =)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:35 PM
Almost perfect! great job!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:47 PM
She looks fantastic!! I'm sure you are happy now that you have finally made it to the downloads section.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Scholar
#15 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 5:25 PM
Great job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 9:26 PM
We live in Nashville and see her all the time at Davis Kidd Bookseller's with her lovely daughter. Our kids play together during story time. This Sim looks VERY much like her. I wish we could increase her height bc she is tall!!! Thanks so much for making her!

"What fools these mortals be"
WS
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 9:12 AM
She looks so much like her! I love it

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Field Researcher
#18 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 2:47 PM
You've captured Nicole's look very well!!! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 8:29 PM
sorta new to this site, i've saved it, cut it and pasted into the sims 3 bit [im on vista btw] and installed and everything but i cant find her in my sim bin, what shall i do?
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 3:57 AM
Wonderful! Beautiful work. You've captured Nic very well!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 4:00 AM Last edited by Invara : 31st Dec 2009 at 4:38 AM.
Quote from KimBabes1
"sorta new to this site, i've saved it, cut it and pasted into the sims 3 bit [im on vista btw] and installed and everything but i cant find her in my sim bin, what shall i do? "

(I have Vista too btw)
This is a sims3pack file that has to be unzipped first and if you're pasting the Sims3pack file anywhere it should be in this folder: Desktop/ (your username)/ Documents/ Electronic Arts/ The Sims 3/ Downloads folder

Paste it in there.

Then go and start The Sims 3 Launcher.
Then Click on the "DOWNLOADS" button on the Launcher (on the left)
Then WAIT for the downloads to all show up in the window of the launcher.
Then scroll down and find the file and make sure select it (UNINSTALLED FILES WILL SHOW WITH DARK BOLD TEXT.)
Then click the INSTALL button at the bottom on the launcher.
Then wait for it to install. (You'll get a confirmation dialog box you'll have to click OK)

Then start your game as usual. It should be in the premade sims bin (access that from your Create A Sim (CAS)) (Look for silouhetted heads at the bottom of the CAS screen).

I hope I haven't forgotten a step and I hope this helps.

We ALL start somewhere....
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 4:44 AM
I just noticed something! If you put dark hair on her and round the face shape very very slightly, she's the splitting image of Andie MacDowell, actress and model too. WOW!

Fantastic work. Thank you very much for sharing her with us.

Hmmmm.....Just wondering what she'll do once she meets Tom in her neighborhood in the game! Any thoughts.... giggle?
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 5:06 AM Last edited by floweraddict : 8th Jan 2010 at 5:13 AM. Reason: updated
She wasnt in the premade Sim bin...she shows up in the household list as a sim ready to move in....that means I cant change her clothes????? Anyone else have this happen?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 7:34 PM
Sorry, I wish I could help...but don't understand a lot of this myself.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 6:45 AM
Wow great work!