Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Duo Tones, Coral & Dusk - Replacement Skin Tone Slider

by missy harries Posted 18th Dec 2009 at 10:48 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 1:15 AM
I'm even happier about this one than the last. I couldn't stand that red skintone, this is spectacular!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 2:37 AM
thanks so much for these skintones! I tried to create a pinkish elf sim for my game but ended up tossing her cause i hated the icky red one that came with the game. Now I can't wait to try this one out. :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 4:29 AM
I'm really excited to see these. I was hesitant to download the first one originally because I already have a blue replacement that I like, but both this one and the previous one look so nice that I don't think I can resist. I hope you keep doing color combos, because they'll add so much variety to our fantasy sims!

Just wanted to add: I saw these in-game, and they look gorgeous. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 4:41 AM
Erm I love you? Haha, ok so I don't know you. But this and your other color slider are so great!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful idea and thank you soooo much for sharing! I'll spam you with more thanx later. Haha ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 4:42 AM
wow, it's beautiful...
I gonna make some dark rose fairy.
Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 6:51 AM
You have just made my day. Thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:09 AM
awesome, I'm soo downloading this. Will the next one be a white to black slider? (I'd love to be able to create the grimmy-baby's ingame)

Do you know if it would be able to make non-replacements? cause I found a nice blue slider, and I want to have your blue/purple one as well, I am soo very much in doubt which I should take..
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:15 AM
Sweet!

A quick question though, do these work on men?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Fanged Shadow
Sweet!

A quick question though, do these work on men?

Course they do, there's only one base colour so all ages & genders are affected.

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 9:22 AM
Wow, thanks for another skintone that is so much better than the default one. Thank you very much for making this.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 2:45 PM
I must admit, adding a second color to the slider was a move of a genius! Excellent work!

PS - could it be possible to edit the green skin tone and add a "jade" color to it? It would be perfect for creating "Avatar" sims. Or, if you`re too busy, could you provide us with some tutorials to try this on our own?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 3:14 PM
Can't wait to see this in my game! the stupid red skintone was useless, but now I can finally have drow again! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 6:35 PM
These are fantabulous. I love the coral. And the addition of the dusk color makes me quite happy!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:34 PM
Thank you.

GnKSpot||Flickr
Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair And out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Timor
could you provide us with some tutorials to try this on our own?

I would love you forever if you could do this! Your versions are gorgeous but I'd really like to learn to make my own.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:07 AM
I'm doing a tut now. Will post it up tomorrow evening.

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:44 AM
if only you did a yellow orange skin .....
Forum Resident
#19 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 12:59 AM
Amazing, I loved your first blue/purple skin, but this is like getting another awesome Christmas present...thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Dec 2009 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackJack19
if only you did a yellow orange skin .....

There's one in the moderation que.

Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#21 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 2:08 PM
Brilliant! Can't wait to install your tones to my game tomorrow! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 1:27 PM
Thank youu
Instructor
#23 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 4:40 PM
This is amazing, it would be really cool if you could make a skintone were it becomes really pale so you could make ghostly white sims for mermaids and elves or something!
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:11 PM
Hey. Rez Delnava made this: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=389680

Any chance we'd be seeing some nondefault skin tones?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:17 PM
I know about it don't worry. If you followed the original thread then I'm there a lot....... Give me time guys, I'm very busy. They be up by end of next week.

Page 1 of 2