Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 Ninja Mask for Men and Women, Teen to Elder *UPDATE: NEW WHITE TEXTURE*

by Esmeralda Posted 22nd Jan 2010 at 6:00 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2012 at 10:43 AM by EsmeraldaF : New version added

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:12 PM
Thank You Sooooo Much for this
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:36 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

i cannot thank you enough for this!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 7:43 PM
You never fail to surpise us xD

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 8:09 PM
haha too cute! if only some one would create a ninja default sparring outfit! i dont like the current one too much, its no a request just a suggestion to any one
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 9:12 PM
Bada--, thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 10:21 PM
Thank you for this.
Would you convert Monk's Hood from A Midsimmer Night's Dream - Theme? http://www.modthesims.info/download...7769#post817769 My medieval sims would love you! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 11:36 PM
Just wondering, why not put this in the headwear under hair section so no hair will stick out?

Cool idea though.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 12:07 AM Last edited by EsmeraldaF : 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:04 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Para
Thank you for this.
Would you convert Monk's Hood from A Midsimmer Night's Dream - Theme? http://www.modthesims.info/download...7769#post817769 My medieval sims would love you! :lovestruc

It would probably be best to ask the creator of the hood if they would convert it: http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=10452 . If she says she doesn't want to convert it but doesn't mind if someone else does, then maybe I could give it a try - I actually need a hood for a sim I'm thinking of making, myself!

Quote: Originally posted by aprouty
Just wondering, why not put this in the headwear under hair section so no hair will stick out?

Cool idea though.

Because it does not appear to be technically possible in The Sims 3 to import a custom hat as 'hair' - I've never been able to get it to work, in any case. Works perfectly as an accessory, though - it's a simple matter to just give the sim a shaved hairstyle and then put this item on their head!
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 1:00 AM
Hero of the day goes to EsmeraldaF.

If only there could be some sort of katana to put on a sim... Bummer.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 2:53 AM
this is awsome! I was just wondering where the outfit came from in the 4th picture, it looks great with the mask.
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:06 AM
This is totally awesome Esmeralda. I think I might just love you. :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ariz
this is awsome! I was just wondering where the outfit came from in the 4th picture, it looks great with the mask.

It's the unlocked ninja outfit that comes with TS3 but is a 'hidden' outfit - see paragraph that starts with 'TIPS' in the description page.

Quote: Originally posted by BasTyra
This is totally awesome Esmeralda. I think I might just love you. :D

Ha ha, thank you, and thanks everyone else for your comments - this was challenging to make and I'm glad it came out looking pretty nice.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:36 PM
Thanks! I was looking for something like this in order to create a complete Ninja costume. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 12:57 AM
you should make the default color white if that is possible so that you can have more customization options.

~Shadogate

Falcon PAWNCH!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shadogate
you should make the default color white if that is possible so that you can have more customization options.

Unfortunately it's not possible, as the original item was only made in dark colours and it would have meant having to make completely new textures. I wanted to keep it authentic to the original by using the original textures.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:33 PM
Finally
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:37 PM
by the way can you do the royal coats from glamour life too
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by landon
by the way can you do the royal coats from glamour life too

No, sorry, I don't do clothing requests, and especially not TS2-TS3 clothing conversions, as the meshes are incompatible so it requires actually making a whole new mesh - too much hard work and aggravation.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 2:44 PM
finally ^^ someone made some conversions!!! thanks a lot :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 10:49 PM
Thank you SO much. I needed this to make my Ninja family. :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 11:39 AM
I Loved this mask in sims 2! Thanks soooooo much for converting it to sims 3!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
No, sorry, I don't do clothing requests, and especially not TS2-TS3 clothing conversions, as the meshes are incompatible so it requires actually making a whole new mesh - too much hard work and aggravation.

thx anyways
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 11:40 PM
This is awsome! But I wonder, is it possible to seperate the actual mask from the hood? It would be perfect for a kakashi sim then.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by a87370ylgrc
This is awsome! But I wonder, is it possible to seperate the actual mask from the hood? It would be perfect for a kakashi sim then.

No, it's all one piece and would require too much effort to get it to look right. It would probably be easier if you just make a new mask from scratch.
Page 1 of 2