Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wren Cottage

by Cloudburst Posted 26th Jan 2010 at 11:29 PM - Updated 9th Feb 2011 at 4:42 PM by Cloudburst

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Jan 2010 at 11:57 PM
good job
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 1:28 AM
Congratz on the pic, obviously deserved - this house is awesomesauce
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:24 AM
I'm looking at these pictures and getting a little confused. How do you get to the master bedroom? I don't see a way in. Maybe I'm blind.

Edit: Stupid and blind... Sorry. The stairs! Lols. Need to get my eyes checked.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
I'm looking at these pictures and getting a little confused. How do you get to the master bedroom? I don't see a way in. Maybe I'm blind.

The stairs lead directly into the bedroom, there's no wall or anything in the way. I thought i might be a bit weird actually but I couldn't see another way around it.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 8:34 AM
Yeah, I kinda realized that myself... I was just editing my comment when you had replied. It's not weird, it's cool. I just don't have functioning brain today. (Not the first stupid comment I've made)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 2:08 PM
What a beautiful creation! The stairs to the bedroom idea isn't something I've seen before but it's a really playable floor plan and you have a superb flair for designing - keep up the fabulous work!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 4:44 PM
Pretty
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 5:13 PM
I guess I don't really see why this is a picked upload. It's nice and cute, but what's so special about it? Not trying to be negative, I think it looks very well done.
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:36 PM
Default Unable To Access 2nd Floor
Quote: Originally posted by Cloudburst
The stairs lead directly into the bedroom, there's no wall or anything in the way. I thought i might be a bit weird actually but I couldn't see another way around it.

Not just weird - unplayable. Sims unable to access the 2nd floor bedrooms. Start up the stairs and then turn around and return to 1st floor.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tameloot
Not just weird - unplayable. Sims unable to access the 2nd floor bedrooms. Start up the stairs and then turn around and return to 1st floor.

I did put a note about that in the description: "The stairs may cause some problems where a sim won't go up them, if the lot's placed in certain places. I only had this problem once, and I tested it quite a few times, so if it doesn't work, just try putting the lot somewhere else"
I'm not really sure what causes it (maybe uneven lots?), or how to fix it except putting the lot somewhere else (preferably somewhere flat), sorry
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 9:04 PM
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 9:27 PM
Superb job! Thanks!
Instructor
#14 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 2:27 AM
This is beautiful! I really wish I could play it, but i refuse to patch up to 1.8. Oh well. I can admire it from afar!

(())Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has
//\\survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Theorist
#15 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 12:05 AM
Beautifully done! I recently downloaded a world with a lot of small lots and so I have now downloaded all of your houses for it. I love them, thanks!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 8:38 PM
Yeah, I couldn't play it either because of the upstairs, I guess I'll just have to bulldoze a lot until I can find a lot it works at. :\
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by emmejuice
I guess I don't really see why this is a picked upload. It's nice and cute, but what's so special about it? Not trying to be negative, I think it looks very well done.

Put it this way
If the house was real, and in Wales
I'd save up every penny to buy it

I loveeeeeeee it
Forum Resident
#18 Old 20th May 2010 at 2:48 PM
This looks beautiful! Can't wait to play it!
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 6:24 PM
WoW! this resembles a real cottage!! great job and congrats
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 10:48 PM
So cute!! I absolutely love it - thank you