Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Update*:The Temple of The Desert Dragon... V 2.1!!!!

by nikokok Posted 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:12 PM - Updated 5th Oct 2011 at 4:06 PM by nikokok : Update

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:04 PM
Thanks! I've been hoping to see more tombs get released. I'm working on one, but it's pretty extensive and I'm not even close to being done as I keep stopping to build other lots. :P

Also, sorry to disappoint, but the place you have it on the map, I use for another tomb I got from here. It will have to go elsewhere. :P

Thanks, again. Look forward to delving into it's depths. Did you put mummies? I need to kick more mummy butt. :P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Otaku Hanzo
Thanks! I've been hoping to see more tombs get released. I'm working on one, but it's pretty extensive and I'm not even close to being done as I keep stopping to build other lots. :P

Also, sorry to disappoint, but the place you have it on the map, I use for another tomb I got from here. It will have to go elsewhere. :P

Thanks, again. Look forward to delving into it's depths. Did you put mummies? I need to kick more mummy butt. :P

there are mummies, but as a trap, and don't worry about place, after you finish a tomb you can delete it, anyway there are more 40x40 lots.

today i almost finished my next next tomb, it filled with 2 underground floor and special surprise...

thank you for the comment!

From Niro.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 8:08 PM
I am about to download your creation. Thank you for adding to the game. This may be a dumb question, but I'll ask it anyway: are there any missions attached to it? or to any custom tomb?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 2:19 PM
This tomb is gorgeous. I can't wait to use it! Thanks for sharing :-)
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 2:00 AM
It is a great job! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 7:37 PM
Can you make a guide for this tomb? Cuz I can't figure a way to unlock the doors in the lower floor and the top floor.

Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 2:23 AM Last edited by nikokok : 27th Aug 2010 at 11:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by aprouty
Can you make a guide for this tomb? Cuz I can't figure a way to unlock the doors in the lower floor and the top floor.

Thanks.

if you want help i can send you a PM with some parts, but one big hint for you, LOOK AT THE WALLS! there is a riddle for almost everything, expect parts of the underground, but if you look more carefully, you will find your way.

Anyway i have 2 tombs waiting, and it seems that they both have no problem anymore! a tomb for Valentines (that was not submitted) and a tomb for one of our enemy(or not) The Grim Reaper, that will be a replacement tomb for your Sims!

Thank you,
from Niro.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 3:16 PM
I downloaded your tomb and tried it. It is done very nice, however your traps should have the glowing orbs that show "what is being released or opened". I would pull a handle or step on a location, but no idea as to what it was unlocking.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rampdiva
I downloaded your tomb and tried it. It is done very nice, however your traps should have the glowing orbs that show "what is being released or opened". I would pull a handle or step on a location, but no idea as to what it was unlocking.

i know that, it really annoy me and i tring to do something about this in my next tombs, my new is going to be released soon and i already done something, but it's kind of a spoiler...
anyway, thank you.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 9:02 PM
Nicee really great tomb
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 3:15 PM
I just got a short ways in the temple, my character had to exercise to build up to open the door nice touch btw to have the exercise room there. But I love what I have seen so far. I really like the colors. white instead of dull grey. You have done a very good job. I really like the touch with the wall plaques for the clues. I can't wait to go back and finish it up. I ran out of time for my trip. Thanks for sharing this with us. I can't do these tombs yet, and I am really glad to see some new ones.
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 1:22 AM
was wondering will you be updating this for ambitions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sirjohn45
was wondering will you be updating this for ambitions?

YES!
I already done XD! and it has the lights that show u what u opened...

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 6:33 PM Last edited by nikokok : 27th Aug 2010 at 11:59 AM.
NOtice: V 2.1 is out! IT'S A MASTERPIECE NOW! EASIER! AND MORE ACTION! AND LOL! ROLF U'LL SEE WHY....

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 3:11 PM
i have a question

v2.1. for only ambitions or ambitions + world adventures ??
Field Researcher
#17 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 10:35 AM
I can't put this star-shaped key into its hole in the last room... I have removed the stones that blocked it, but my sim complains that there are stones who block his way. But there are no stones anymore.
I have version 2.1 of your tomb.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Killc*a
I can't put this star-shaped key into its hole in the last room... I have removed the stones that blocked it, but my sim complains that there are stones who block his way. But there are no stones anymore.
I have version 2.1 of your tomb.

I'll have to check, but i remmember i put some traps, and more then that, there are like, 3 endings, T.T what end do u talk bout?
I'll do a test run somewhen and if it's a prob in my pc too thenh i'\ll reupload.

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Instructor
#19 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikokok
I'll have to check, but i remmember i put some traps, and more then that, there are like, 3 endings, T.T what end do u talk bout?
I'll do a test run somewhen and if it's a prob in my pc too thenh i'\ll reupload.

I had the same problem, when I used the testingcheatsenabled chat to remove the remaining rubble it finally allowed me to.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 10:59 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 10:58 AM
after long time not checking the site, I'm back, soon to release new tomb, about that thing with the stones i'll try and reupload a version which have this fix, and i hope t make in it some improvments maybe, the mumies was too weak.... but what can I do?

next tomb i gonna make is Police Replacement tomb, which has a connection with another tomb...

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 12:31 PM Last edited by knightofdeath7 : 14th Aug 2011 at 4:20 PM.
This was built with game version 4.9 but does it work for the last one (8.0)? And I am asking this for both your created tombs ( graveyard and dragon ) because they both look great.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 10:40 AM
Great Tomb! Been cursing for days.... why doesn't this open, where did he hide it???? Anyhow just finished it, keep them coming please! Oh and I was having the same problem with the rock pile that left its ghost behind as killc'a... needed to go into buy mode and delete it before I could place the keystone
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knightofdeath7
This was built with game version 4.9 but does it work for the last one (8.0)? And I am asking this for both your created tombs ( graveyard and dragon ) because they both look great.

Sims 3 system only improving, cause of that these tombs that are out of date still are usable, altough, lots with certain things such as glitches might have a problem, because sims 3 system update mostly fix the glitches, anyways, I'm going to try and make a new tomb, my last tomb I tried to upload was considered as-"too pink", and since my computer broke I lost all my in-making tombs, so now i'm with my laptop making a new tomb!

I'll probably try to release something either on zelda or either on fantasy theme, hopefully I'll become a featured creator!

/ _____ \/_____\
<({U})> . . <({U})>
/\

Niro
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 1:59 AM
Hey, I want a pink tomb! I'm sad that the moderators rejected it because of something so subjective as color scheme. Do you use any other site to upload your creations? If you still have the pink one, I'd like to play it Your other tombs have been awesome, and I'm so happy we have a dedicated tomb builder in the community.
Page 1 of 2