Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:11 PM
Default Weird dreams you had
With every person I know, everyone wants to talk about their dreams. It's the single thing that everyone knows and wants to talk about. And then they try to top other peoples dreams.
So what is a weird dream you had?

One of mine I had last night, was I was playing Sims 3.

And I don't even own Sims 3.

I know, boring. So what dreams do you guys have?

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:46 PM
The same as you^... last night... I'm scared...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 7:32 PM
I was in the hospital and I had my twins, and suddenly I was in a stadium full of people at some freaky baseball fair and the cast of Twilight was chasing after me because they wanted Seren and Severin for their vampire baseball army. It was SOOOO freaky. And my friends just sat there . . . :S
Alchemist
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 8:36 PM
^

Without thinking about
Banned
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 8:59 PM
^ Shut up! It was FREAKY! Do you know how hard it is carrying two babies whilst running from VAMPIRES??!?!?
Alchemist
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 9:13 PM
I had a dream....

I dreamed that my spirit left my body. Then I started looking for my body. I walked a long corridor. There were a lot of open doors. I looked through them and I saw scenes of my life. Then, I started to listen the song "Bring me to life".
In my real life my mother tried to wake me up.
I heard her voice but I could not wake up. Not without my body.
And I found me lying in the floor. My spirit entered in my body and I opened my eyes.

Is it possible??

Without thinking about
Banned
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 9:16 PM
^ Wow. What were YOU smoking? (jk, jk!~)
Alchemist
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 9:20 PM
... Ouch! How did you guess it??
Not, really, I was scared when I woke up...

Without thinking about
Banned
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 12:49 AM
...We went of a field trip with my class to see a 3000 year old cow named Fred.
He could talk and his favorite food was beef. He gave us a tour of the farm he lived in...
Then we went to the Keg (a restaurant) and he had a burger. A purple bug then walked across the table, followed by a purple spider. Fred said that the spider was the bug's mom. My mom freaked out and squished the spider. It left a purple stain on the tablecloth. I woke up then, and there was a purple stain on my pillow (no, I'm not making this up lol)
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 3:38 AM
I had a dream last night that me and my friend Daphne were at our school and had to fight Greek gods. Then we got to leave when the bell rang even though the gods were still attacking the teachers. XD

I think I've been thinking about Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief movie a little TOO much...
Banned
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:06 AM
^^
OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!
Altho Grover is African American and Annabeth has brown hair
Alchemist
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:57 AM
The strangest one I can remember is when I dreamt me and a friend were sitting next to the lake at school, and all these people that logically shouldn't be at the school came and pushed one of us in, and pulled the other out, only for someone else to come and do the opposite. At one point mickey mouse pushed my friend in and pulled me out, the principal at the time pushed me in and pulled my friend out... In the end some random girl with giant earrings pushed us both in and I woke up.
Banned
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:04 AM
I just had the FREAKIEST daydream ever. . . .

I was walking down the hall of my dorm building (yes, I got to tour it today) and I was going to change out of my uniform because I had a HUGE chemical stain on it from science class. But when I went to swipe my key card, it didn't work. I tried over and over and over and still it went red instead of green! So I decided, screw this, and started walking down the hall, banging on the doors of people I knew while I was walking. But nobody, and I mean NOBODY (usually at least one person pokes their head out) looked out into the hall to see what was going on. I thought, this is freaky, so I went into the Commons to get myself a drink of water. But when I turned on the tap, nothing happened. I tried the other sink, and still nothing. So I turn around and there's this freaky guy standing there with a fedora and a greyish brown poncho on. I screamed and tried to go past him, but he kept on stepping in front of me. Then he snatched my key card out of my hand and ran back down the hall, full-speed. I tried to go after him but then bullets were flying this way and that so I ducked under the counter beside the mini-fridge, which suddenly resembled R2-D2. It tried to pull my hair and tie so I ran out and suddenly was just stepping over the edge of my deck (each dorm room has a huge window and a sliding glass door that leads to a small deck) and it was too late. I turned to see the guy taking a lighter to my key card as I fell, my right leg hooking around the railing. I was mainly thinking, "Oh, shit, now he can see up my skirt!", rather than the fact that I was *this* close from falling to my death. Then I was in the Student Re-Integration Workshop again, and everyone was staring at me. I thought this was still part of the dream, so I said, "Am I Dead?" and everyone started laughing . . . *sweatdrop*
Banned
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:13 AM
^oopsie that sucks

I don't really remember my dreams. So my weirdest thing is that for no reason at all what so ever I woke up and I was crying, and my pillow was soaked
Scholar
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 2:26 PM
Here is mine:
I was walking down the foyer which was full of broken glass and I didn't had anything on my feet while I was walking over it.At end of the foyer were a door which were leading to a large round room with just one floor-mirror in the middle.I looked at my face in the mirror,and tears started to drop and my skin began to peel! Then a piece of glass was fallen in my eye.
Then I woke up and my face was covered with tears and I really had something in my eyes!They were hurting me!
Then I fall asleep again,and again I was in the mirror room,and now there was some kind of ghost with Tutankhamun mask holding a sharp knife,wanting to kill me.There were also tears at the mask,and it pushed knife right through my heart.
I woke up and I was freaked out!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Scholar
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 3:33 PM
I don't really remember, but what I do remember is that I dreamt I was desperate to leave the house at exactly 8 PM.

cherrycherrycherryboomboom.

Dreamwidth
Alchemist
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 3:50 PM
My friend Annie Cristine dreamed this all the night:
<<She went to a shoeshop. She tried a lot of shoes. She bought a sport shoes.>>

How boring!!

Without thinking about
Test Subject
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:25 PM
This is true, I actually dreamt this, seriously!
I was standing next to a red house, and out of a hole behind a loose brick I found a Game & Watch with two screens, like a Nintendo DS. Suddenly a spaceship lands, and Kang (or Kodos) from The Simpsons emerges and tells that this Game & Watch is a bomb, that will detonate at the smallest movement. I run down a hill, still holding this bomb, and trips in the root of a tree. The bomb hits the ground, and the top screen breaks off, no explosion. The alien is right behind me, eyes the broken bomb, and screams... I run further down the hill, behind a tree, and pick up... A banana.
The alien shouts out that this is a bomb too. I panick, and run down to the bottom of the hill, trips, still holding the banana, but when I stand up the alien grabs me and stares me in the eyes. I cry, and ask if this is just a dream, where the alien responds ''Yes, this is just a dream''... Then everything dissolves around me, including the alien, with the words ''This is just a dream'' ringing in my ears. And suddenly I am trapped inside a bubble floating in space, a light appears, and I wake up...
Guess I played too much worms, eh?

Norway is NOT a part of Sweden!
My avatar left to watch a movie by James Cameron...
Scholar
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:28 PM
Well in my dreams,whenever i say 'this must be a dream' or 'this is like a dream' or 'this is just a dream'....something strange happens:many orbs and circles start to appear in front of me and I immediately wake up.
That's sometimes good for horrible nightmares,but it's very stupid if dream is filled with good things...

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:38 PM
Once when I was really little, I dreamed that everyone I knew, all my friends and family and all these strangers, were walking down a train tunnel. Then a train came, then right as I was about to be hit by the train, I woke up.

I actually remember that dream was a lot more complicated than that, but since it happened so long ago I don't remember it.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Banned
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AgeMarkus
and out of a hole behind a loose brick I found a Game & Watch with two screens

^ WIN!

I was just looking up Game & Watch last night . . .
Inventor
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:16 PM
I once dreamt I was on a island, holding an orange and Johnny Depp was there...
That is it. True story. I think it was after I saw Pirates in the Caribbean for the 4th time.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:11 PM
^

I dreamed a lot of things. Some of them are writen in my diary....

Without thinking about
Inventor
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:22 PM
^ I know. I think the island was sandy with a palm tree...

I remember one. Gunther from Friends was at my school but his hand was hanging off. Then Rachel was there and was about to shake his hand (the hanging off one) and I was screaming "NOOO!". She shook it, fell, and the hand came off and she fell down the stairs at my school.

Rachel was never my favourite character. Hehe.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Banned
#25 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 12:14 AM
Okay, I had the weirdest dream last night.

I was in the middle of a desert with some random girl I've never met before, but I kept calling her sister. Then out of nowhere, two random b*tchy girls came and took my picture. They left and some other random guy ran up and stabbed me in the stomach and just all out attacked me with a knife. I'm like "What the bloody hell is your problem" and he runs off. Then me and the random sister person get into a car. She's driving, I'm in the back, and I see random kinfe guy standing there surrounded by zommbies. Like TS2 zombies. So I flip him off and stick out my tongue while other person starts driving. Then while we're driving, zombeis fly up and start trying to open the trunk(car was a van) then they do open it, and I was just about to blow one of their heads off with a gun that looked like a P90 from call of duty 4 when I woke up. But when I woke up, I was thinking "where the hell am I" instead of thank goodness it was a dream.

So now all I'm thinking is Oh, I do remember that in the dream I knew everyone, but I can't remember how.

Page 1 of 5