Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#26 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:18 AM Last edited by XXDeidaraXX : 9th Feb 2010 at 5:01 AM.
A few weeks ago I had a dream where I was playing Guitar Hero with Dahive Vanity in my living room. Then my Mom walked in and was going on about how she needed to get highlights again, but we weren't paying any attention to her. Then my Dad walks in, stops next to the couch. Then the song ends and Dahvie looks at me then up at me Dad, who is almost glaring at him (My Dad said he doesn't like Dahvie after seeing a few pics of him). Dahive gets freaked out by my Dad, so we walk around my neighborhood and run into my two guy best friends that are riding their bikes. They start making fun of Dahvie and bugging me for hanging out with him. I then told them to go screw each other because they were making Dahvie feel bad. They got offended and grossed out since they're twins and left. Then me and Dahvie went back to my house since my Dad had left for work and then continued to play Guitar Hero. Lolz.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 1:17 PM
I remember one strange dream that I dreamed when I was very young (I was 4 or 5 years old):
There was an old carriage,with two horses and without 'driver'.It was parked on the dirt road with many trees,and it looked like a way which was going across the forest.I entered it and the horses started to move.They brought me to some strange place (I can't remember everything exactly) and there was my grandma,and she also entered the carriage.We were driving together,and the carriage started to fly to a moon (it was a day and the moon was on the sky)

And then I woke up,and later,when I was telling that dream to my grandma,she told me that she dreamed the identical one! I will never forget that moment
Today,my grandma is no more,but I will never forget her-R.I.P

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Alchemist
#28 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 1:51 PM
^sorry... my grandad died when I was 3...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Banned
#29 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus
...And then I woke up,and later,when I was telling that dream to my grandma,she told me that she dreamed the identical one! I will never forget that moment
Today,my grandma is no more,but I will never forget her-R.I.P

That's freaky that she had the same dream.
Scholar
#30 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:24 PM
I know,that's very strange.But she knew all the details about my dream,even today I'm confused.

I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#31 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:24 PM
My dreams always are about the future.. they always become true.. I have two that don't, though, and they are very repetitive..

Dream 1: I'm in the middle of a white room with no furniture and no lights or windows, but somehow it's iluminated. I can hear the sea. There's one door that is locked.
Sometimes I'm able to open it and I appear in an also white labyrinth where a cat stares at me.

Dream 2: I'm in a snowed forest and someone (or maybe me) has stabbed me. I can see how the blood covers the snow and I can feel how I stop feeling. I start to see everything blurry and then I wake up.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#32 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:45 PM
I had a freaky dream at my parent's house last week, kind of trippy really:

I was lying in my backyard at my parent's house, staring up at the clothesline and the porch where nobody was sitting. It was night out, and I could see a tent to my far upper right, illuminated inside by what appeared to be a candle. I could hear voices, so I decided to scare them, but when I got up, I was facing the wrong way. Alex was standing beside me, and she grabbed my hand and said 'Look, the sky is falling' and suddenly I could see a tear in the sky. Then I woke up and got really freaked out so I ran downstairs onto the deck where my mum was sitting having a smoke, and with my iPod captured this:

Watch The Video!
Alchemist
#33 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:29 PM
^.... I saw it....

Without thinking about
Mad Poster
#34 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:37 PM
I had three dreams about being proposed to in the space of a week. That was back in January though, but I was kinda freaked at the time.

Dream 1 was in a restaurant, and for some reason my boyfriend was there, even though we live in different countys. And then the dream sort of ...blacked out... and when I was back in the restaurant he'd proposed to me. VERY weird, since we're way too young to get married (13 and 14).

Dream 2 was rather interesting. I was in the house that my dad grew up in (even though it was torn down about 30 years ago... right...) and I suddenly was proposed to, again, by my boyfriend. The ring was purple. O.O

Dream 3 was just weird, I was proposed to by some random person who I've never even met, and I don't even remember most of the other details apart from, again, the ring was purple.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#35 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:44 PM
ummmm... I don't know how interpret that!

Without thinking about
Banned
#36 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elena Swan
^.... I saw it....

As in the video or the tear in the sky?
Banned
#37 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:04 AM
that was a cloud, mj.
Banned
#38 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 2:20 AM
^ No, because when we toured the new dorms I asked the science/physics teacher (he's head of green house) and he said that it was impossible for it to be a cloud, because it was too bright. He saw it too and says that maybe it's something like the Northern Lights.
Banned
#39 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 3:21 AM
@Nina- I have also had a few dreams about the future which then came true. One was about a car we were going to buy. I had the dream before we even thought about getting a new car, and it looked EXACTLY like the one we have now...
I had another dream about my uncle dying, and guess what... he died three weeks later
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 4:05 AM
All I can remember about this one dream I had is that my cat kept jumping on me and stuff and I always screamed and pushed her away. and I can also remember a few people who were in it like Michael Jackson and others. all my dreams have been freaky and weird lately.
Scholar
#41 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:40 AM Last edited by pegasaus : 6th Feb 2010 at 9:51 AM.
I remember that once I fall asleep in my dream on green lawn.And in the dream I dreamed a dream...something like a dream within a dream

Mad Poster
#42 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mj2004_3
^ No, because when we toured the new dorms I asked the science/physics teacher (he's head of green house) and he said that it was impossible for it to be a cloud, because it was too bright. He saw it too and says that maybe it's something like the Northern Lights.
lolno. I watched the video. It's a cloud. Probably with the moon behind it.

Every dream I have at the moment relates to Harry Potter. Dead fucking serious. I can't sleep without going to Hogwarts. I love it.
Alchemist
#43 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 9:54 PM
Last night I dreamt that for some reason I was at Olga Kay's house (Youtuber) with a guy my friend likes. Only, Olga Kay's house in the dream looked a lot like my grandparent's house. Then the friend that likes the guy turned up, and lots of random talking started between those two while I helped Olga Kay edit a video.

The fact it was at my grandparents house wasn't too weird, seeing as it's only 40 minutes drive away from me and in the same town as the guy and my friend, however Olga Kay lives in America, as far as I know...
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 10:29 PM
I dreamt once that my school was just like Hogwarts. Kids flying around on broomsticks and casting spells. For some reason I was like this evil mastermind that wanted to blow up the school but my plans were foiled by Nick Cannon and a few of my classmates. They had torches and pitchforks and drove me out of the school.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 10:39 PM
Last night I had a dream that the Hogwarts Express broke down on the way to Hogwarts. I was sitting with Hermione, Neville, Harry, Ron, Ginny and Luna, though Draco did pass by :3
Scholar
#46 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 12:26 AM
I wish I had dreams like yours Sophie.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:12 AM
I had a dream that my hamster let me pick it up and didn't bite me. That literally will only ever happen in my dreams. :/

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#48 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 1:36 PM
last week i had a dream that i was in college doing clay,then a treraist started to look through the window and started to stair at me,and no-one else could see him,then he got a bomb out of his pocket and was just about to throw it at me and then he turned into a guy from my class and everyone started laughing

and thats when i woke up,it was so weird

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Instructor
#49 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 5:13 AM Last edited by XXDeidaraXX : 14th Feb 2010 at 3:56 AM.
Ok, before I start, there are twins at my school and they look exactly alike. Their names are Maison and Micheal. The only way to really tell them apart is their voice.

My dream: I was at school for some play with Maison and Micheal and for some reason Micheal was my boyfriend. We were standing outside because the play was horrible and then they both walked away for a moment and then who I thought was Micheal walked back over and then he started to kiss me. Then the actual Micheal walked around the corner and saw me kissing Maison since I thought Martin was him and started running away. I pushed Martin away and ran after Micheal and when I caught him we were outside of the school and then I explained to him what happened, he forgave me, and then he kissed me and we walked back to the play and couldn't find Maison.

That was such a random dream because first off, I barely know the guys. Hell, I don't even know Maison. I just barely know Micheal because he sits behind me in Science. O.o
Alchemist
#50 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 2:53 PM
I usually have dreams that also came true:

Dream:
I came to my school. A history exam started. But the teacher forgot that there was an exam. She said: <<If you want, I can make a short exam today...>> Half class said: <<no, no, no, please!!!>>. Pablo was going to say something but then I woke up...

Reality:
I came to my school. A history exam started. But the teacher forgot that there was an exam. She said: <<If you want, I can make a short exam today...>> Half class said: <<no, no, no, please!!!>>. Pablo said: <<well, I want to do it>> and a group made it.

A little scary... if I didn't woke up I could listened to Pablo??

Without thinking about

Page 2 of 5