Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glamour Life Windows Extension Set

by leefish Posted 4th Feb 2010 at 1:42 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2010 at 11:32 PM by leesester

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 2:03 AM
These are very welcome, thanks.

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 2:32 AM
Thank you so much. I love Maxis completer sets. :D
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
#4 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 2:57 AM
Maxis match master you are.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Banned
#5 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 3:05 AM
Great job! I love these windows! you are a simMaster.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 4:47 AM
I really ought to get more Maxis matching windows and things. Thanks for these!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:10 AM
These are so good! I love them! Thanks so much

Go Jason English!! 1st place 24hr Solo mountain Bike world Champs! :)
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 8:45 AM
I used these in a lot and had to track them back to Uptown Chic and I was just thinking when I saw your door that you should put them up here as well. Hope you're not tired of hearing me sat thank you!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:30 AM
Thank you! I can finally start using those windows.

Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 4:00 PM
aww, Lee. So awesome. :D
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 4:46 PM
Nice, now I might actually have some use for these, the maxis original kinda annoyed me with the different hights...
Zombie Socks
#12 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:29 PM
I've missed your windows and doors so much! It's great to see your amazing extensions again lee!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bubbajoe62
I used these in a lot and had to track them back to Uptown Chic and I was just thinking when I saw your door that you should put them up here as well. Hope you're not tired of hearing me sat thank you!

Hi Bubba, say thanks as often as you like - I never get tired of hearing it . I'm a fan of your lots by the way - always so cool and inventive (ESPECIALLY the Fish Market and Produce Stand)

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:42 PM
Thank you Leesester! My little simmies houses wouldn't be the same without your stuff.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 7:10 AM
Awww, gorgeous windows and such an useful set ! Thanks a ton for having created those windows
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 4:23 AM
Wow. I really like these. I might have to reconsider actually getting the Glamour Life pack just so I can use them.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AKA nixy / elegantdecay.com
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 9:59 AM
I always thought these windows needed different sizes. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 3:55 PM
Thank you SO much for completing yet another set!

Oh, and I wanted to add, THANK YOU for your very generous share policy. As a builder (Seriously Amused Sims) I really appreciate it. Many, many thanks for that.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 12:47 AM
VeryNice! Could you make a 4 tile version of the counter height 1?
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 1:36 AM Last edited by leesester : 22nd Apr 2010 at 2:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Shaundak21
VeryNice! Could you make a 4 tile version of the counter height 1?

Hi Shaundak, I'm glad you like the windows. We do have a policy on site to not make requests for creators to make things in your comments on their uploads - we have a thread for that.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=392615

and yes, I am on that thread, and I'm sorry, I dont plan to make a 4 tile version of these windows.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish