Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yumi Tomita.

by Lenne224 Posted 18th Feb 2010 at 12:02 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2012 at 5:26 PM by Lenne224

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 12:23 PM
Wow, thanks. She is a beautiful japanese sim! Probably one of the more japanese looking sims I have ever seen.

I love that you made her look clearly japanese/asian, without making her eyes extra small or putting them at strange angles.

So I am definitely planning to marry her into my Legacy sim family!

Great first upload.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 2:35 PM
very pretty sim! I'm really picky on sims I download so this is one of the best ones I seen so far ; D great job I'll definetly wait more these kind of works from you
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 3:04 PM
Awww, what a cute sim! Congrats on your first TS3 upload!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 3:08 PM
She is sooo sweet! Great story for her as well :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 4:36 PM
Thank you so much

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 6:23 PM
she's so super cute!!!! I LOVE her manga style look! I know there are lots of people who will just love her!! me included thanks!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 9:27 PM
Unfortunately I don't read chinese text well enough to figure out how to download the school uniforms you linked on the sina.cn site .. apparently it uses some download manager that you have to click through a bunch of stuff. I found the download links on the first site, but the second I couldn't figure out what to do. Could you please link them somewhere in English?

EDIT: Okay, managed to get them using Perapera-kun to decipher some of the text on the links.... Still it will be difficult for many to do so...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 9:35 PM
When you scroll all the way down, and see the Download 1 and download 2 links, press the pinkish link, thats rayfiles and can be canged to english.

mjau
----------
Zombie Socks
#10 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 9:55 PM
She's so cute! Great job!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:18 PM
Looks cute! I'm trying to figure out how to download the outfits but I only read English so this is very difficult. lol ^^;
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:52 PM
I've been waiting so long for a sim like this!!! It's ridiculously hard to find a good "normal" asian sim to download but she's perfect. Any chance you'll create and upload an asian male sim? <_<;
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 12:31 PM
nice for woohoo ,she's so kawaii ...
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 4:32 PM Last edited by DragoNightmarE : 19th Feb 2010 at 5:04 PM. Reason: forgot something
Awsome sim! She is so cute. I love Japanese girls, they are so cute. Thank you very much!
I like the most the formal dress, but its from the site of the sims 3 and they don't let me download it, someone can help me please? Maybe a link to the download, not from the sims 3 site?
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 5:23 PM
i cant get it to show up in the game please help.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 9:34 PM Last edited by acapulco214 : 22nd Feb 2010 at 12:36 AM.
OOOOH!!!! OK, if you need the School girl costume, click the GREEN LINK for the format you prefer (package works better for me; the SimsPacks won't install...ugh) and you get both tops, the sweater, and the pleated skirt! That was confusing as heck for me for a few days, so I hope this helps someone.

Great, cute Sim. Thanks for uploading.

---Ash
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 11:00 PM
She is beautiful, her face is perfect!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 6:16 PM
Wow she so adorable, like a little doll. Thanks. I love the mouth and the nose. Great job.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 10:08 PM
I just downloaded her to my game and she looks beautiful! Thanks alot!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 6:38 PM
Thanks for the link to the sailor dresses! I love those styles outfits. <3

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 9:07 AM
Thank you ! <3
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 11:06 AM
She is soooo kawaii !!!!!!! Congratulations !
But she is not in my game... I've downloaded the file, i've extracted it in "pakages" but i can't have her in my game
please help me !!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 4:00 PM
you need to put the sim into savedsims folder.

mjau
----------
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:06 AM
Hello
So far im satisfied with your jobs...
It was PERFECT bro...

But one of my problem is
http://store.thesims3.com/productDe...male&startAt=15

Yeah that link...
Could u upload it with not using the official store..
Maybe w/ mediafire,rapidshare,etc..

hehe..
thx
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 3:13 AM
She looks so gorgeous, but my game crashes every time I try to use her.
Page 1 of 3