Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1994 Dodge Caravan

by Fresh-Prince Posted 16th Feb 2010 at 7:22 AM

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 7:42 AM
I think it looks great!!! thank you
Banned
#3 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 8:20 AM
I like this way better than a sports car.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:24 PM Last edited by Dantes : 16th Feb 2010 at 6:04 PM.
You are right. Sports car, it's nice, but sim family need a affordable van. Good work.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:47 PM
Thanks you so much for this is great hope to see more form you.....

Your the best.

Visit Us at My Totally Sims
Grand Opening is 03/01/12
[url/]http://totally-sims.spruz.com[/url]
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:00 PM
Thanks, you are the best! Nice to see affordable family cars for people who actually like to play the sims realisticly! Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:58 PM
I love this =) My family had this car when I was little, so it definitely brings back memories hahaha. Looks really great.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:28 PM
Thank you very much and great job as well

hello everyone and have a great day
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 3:17 PM
This is great! Not all my sims are wealthy and drive sporty cars especially when they live in dumpy houses .... so I think this type of style of car is needed - like the Pinto, or the Vega, or any "ordinary" car - not so much the high end cars! Thank you!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 3:45 PM
This is cute X] looks good!

omg, you should make a VW mini bus XD
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 4:47 PM
Dude!!! You Actually saw my request!?!?! I meant an 08, but thats OK, This one's awesome too.
:downloads:
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 7:05 PM
It is the best, in my opinion. I love realism and this make sense in my world. As I posted in another forum, hubby and I had this same exact car, '94 Dodge Caravan. We bought it when we were approved to adopt our two children, a sibling group. When you find out you are suddenly expanding your family, you realize the tiny sports coupes just aren't going to work. This brings back memories and will work for a number of my families. I don't have a lot of wealthy ones in my towns so they needs something less expensive.

I hope you do some more too! Some older model Fords, Volkswagen, Chevy's and other boring old cars would be fantastic.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 9:29 PM
Applause!!

I was so happy to see you create the normal family vehicles, especially the older cars for my less fortunate sims. Hope you create more on the older styles.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Inventor
#14 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:01 PM
I think this is really really great!! My Grandma had a mini van just like this when I was little!!! Thanks for sharing, it will make a great family rig!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:22 PM
Awesome F-P, love the picture with the family around it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:05 AM
My Dad used to drive this car! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:16 AM
This is fabulous! I love your sports cars by the way (Nissan 370Z is just lovely) and, well, all of your cars, but I've been wanting to see more family cars and this is perfect! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:42 AM
I Love It Fp!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:59 AM
WOW!!!

I remember when my mother used to own one of these, and now it's available in the Sims 3? Fresh-Prince, you are a master of your craft!

Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 2:03 AM
This was our first family car after coming back to the US! Its so awesome to have it for my Sims now. Old school, baby. :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 2:44 AM
Loves it! We used to have one of these babies when I was a kid, now my Sims can too.
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 6:08 PM
this car is bad, please make sportcars !!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 6:21 PM
Hi,
I tried to install this mod with TS3 Helper Monkey but when I play I can't buy this vehicle, So I go to the Mods folder and the file is there but I can't buy the car, the same thing happen with the Audi TT (roadster and coupe) and the Volvo made by Fresh Prince. please answer me I love your work [email protected]
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 6:46 PM
This was one of our favored cards for many, many, many years. Makes me giddy that now my Sims can enjoy it, too. =D
Test Subject
#25 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 9:41 PM Last edited by HTCForLife : 23rd Feb 2010 at 3:56 AM. Reason: Fixed it(:
Quote: Originally posted by youwannapieceofme
Hi,
I tried to install this mod with TS3 Helper Monkey but when I play I can't buy this vehicle, So I go to the Mods folder and the file is there but I can't buy the car, the same thing happen with the Audi TT (roadster and coupe) and the Volvo made by Fresh Prince. please answer me I love your work [email protected]

Same with me, my ts3 helper monkey wont work with mine because it has errors with security and stuff even though my computers administrator, and so I placed it in the file with the mods, and it still doesnt show up,
please remake them(:

So, I got it working, I was going to download a kitchen set so I had to update my game from 6.1 - 10.6 , so You might need to update your games peoples
Page 1 of 3