Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

flEYEco - moving contacts

by flajko Posted 21st Feb 2010 at 1:17 AM - Updated 6th Mar 2010 at 11:41 AM by flajko

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:05 AM
nice work
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 3:06 AM
for female only?
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:52 AM
I think these are really neato! <3 Thank you for making them! They are very realistic. I'm sad they don't work for the guys but you explained about it well. Great work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 8:50 AM
cool
wish they were for males, maybe someday :D
great that they're for all ages too <3
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 9:25 AM
amazing!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:06 AM
An interesting and useful idea, putting the irises in different positions for variety, and the eyes are pretty as well! (I know what you mean about the eyes not working on men - I had the same problem with my Cross-Eyes contact lenses - they were only crossed on women, but off to one side in men, very strange!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 11:53 AM
Thank you all!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 12:21 PM
Wow!
The eyes look really good!
Thx!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 12:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewjen
Yes, as it clearly states in the first post.
Thanks for these!
Hm, if only you could have gotten these to work on males too. :p

Well I'm not a modder but maybe someone will figure this out one day and off course I'll be right behind him making these eyes also for male!
Thank you!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:05 PM
YAY pretty eyes I can use for children and toddlers! Thank you

Somewhere she glistens where no one can see
Scholar
#12 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 2:58 PM
Excellent job! Thank you for sharing; I'm going download this right now! Will you make it for males too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by monca533
Excellent job! Thank you for sharing; I'm going download this right now! Will you make it for males too?

Hey monca!
I noted in download that this effect isn't available for males cause game is coded differently for their eyes!
So until someone finds a way to get the same effect on males I won't make them!
Maybe I could make them for males in standard position?
I'll see what I can do!

Inventor
#14 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 4:06 PM
Ooh, kewl idea! I especially love how you've got 4 different colors in there, as well! Now, if it can do very very light colors, I'm all set! ^_^
Inventor
#15 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:14 PM
These are really great!! I look forward to trying em out!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
#16 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 6:40 AM
flajko, these are great and just what the game needed, especially for celebs. Thank you for making them. I can't wait to put them on Diana, but as my game is borked I will have to wait.

I wish people would read the overview properly.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 10:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
flajko, these are great and just what the game needed, especially for celebs. Thank you for making them. I can't wait to put them on Diana, but as my game is borked I will have to wait.

Thank you a lot!And I'm sorry 'bout your game,I hope you'll fix it!

Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
I wish people would read the overview properly.

Me too!No wonder the screenshots must be good,people are guided only by them

Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#18 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:02 PM
Oh, this is fantastic! Never mind the color variations - for which I would have downloaded this anyway - but the fact that we can now change the position of the iris is soooooo welcome! Thank you so much and congratulations on this being accepted :-)
Forum Resident
#19 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 5:13 PM
these are amazing!
too bad that they only work for females..

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:18 AM
Omg
Just what the game needed for eye color..Thank YOU!!

I wanted to show my first sims wearing your contacts.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 10:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mlrobards
Just what the game needed for eye color..Thank YOU!!

I wanted to show my first sims wearing your contacts.

Cool,glad you like them!Your sim is sexy too!

Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:23 PM
Thanks she is my first of 3 for the show Charmed. Your eyes were just what I needed to complete her.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 10:46 PM
Dear friends!
Thank you for your love and support for my work!
I'm glad my creativity inspired many of you to start contributing to the Sims society or at least play The Sims game more joyfully.
I've had many walkouts and comebacks, but I've stopped playing and creating for some time now and this walkout is the final one, well until The Sims 4 shows up
This message is just my way of saying "Until we meet again" and thank you for supporting my threads and keeping my creations alive!
I'm also sorry because my unfinished sims in CFF had to be canceled this way but there will be time to get back to simming when we get the quality of the game we deserve! I really hope the Sims 4 will provide us that