Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 10:14 PM
I based the tear duct/pinky area at the edge of my own eyes. Maybe I just have gum pink tear ducts? I'll wait and see what Nina says. Anyway, what colours would you like to see?

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Advertisement
Banned
Original Poster
#52 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 11:17 PM
You mean you photoskinned it? Cool! I have never tried to do that before... (a lie, once, but don't bring that bad time up in front of me please?) I would like to see them in purple (one of my fave eye colors), maybe a rich caramel brown, and RAINBOW!! If that's possible haha...

Good news!! Great news in fact!! I just submitted *another* eye set, this time of 18 eyes!! It's my biggest one yet!! (y'know pretty soon the exclamation point/1 key will stop working on me... if I keep that up)...
Forum Resident
#53 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 1:44 AM
No, I'm not good at photoskinning either, but my tear ducts are that pink. I tried to photoskin Utada's face, UNCANNY VALLEY ALERT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNdAIPoh8a4
So, I'll try and remember that, Purple, Caramel and Rainbow. I usually do all but rainbow.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#54 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:17 PM
Oh no! My eyes are rejected!! Well shoot I'm not trying another 18-setter if it just gets rejected. Hmph! I'm startin' a new set, called "Brilliance", there are 6. There's natural colors and they are VERY sparkly, since before apparently mine weren't sparkly enough. >:C
Forum Resident
#55 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 7:29 PM
Well, Just fix what they said was the problem! That's what I did with Real Eyes! twice!

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#56 Old 26th Feb 2010 at 9:54 PM
Ugh... I can't. I can't go through all of the things - th 18 of them... plus another 6 from a set that was cloned from it... in natural colors... ugh... no. Just... no. I spent enough work on it, now it's time for me to move on and focus on a NEW project.
Forum Resident
#57 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 2:59 AM
Your loss, but look at how much my last set changed, I had to redo it like 4 or 5 times. Oh well, better luck next time!

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#58 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 5:18 PM
Do you mean you resubmitted it or they asked for changes to be done?
Forum Resident
#59 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 6:48 PM
Both, They said blablabla- "And if you make these changes, feel free to resubmit". I do a base fray eye first, that way if there is a problem, I can fix the gray one, and then use the hue/saturation sliders in Gimp and do the colours again. Though now I use a hue paint brush thing for than. It gives the eyes more depth. Check out -shady-'s eyes, most of her's use two or more "harmonizing" colours. For blue, add a hint of green in certain area's, or for green, a little yellow/gold. You'll have to find your own way, don't take what I say as the GOSPEL TRUTH.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
Original Poster
#60 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 12:41 AM
yeah... that's what I've doen, some parts of the eyes are a little more green or a little more blue than others in my Forever Eyes set.
Banned
#61 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 1:52 AM
Gah. I'm waaaayyy too lazy to submit ANYTHING! I've been working on a sclera for AGES, any tips guys?
Forum Resident
#62 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:21 AM
um... IDK, I make the whites when I make the new base gray eyes.

Any suggestions for these? Shading?

One change I have made is that the tear duct is more separate now. I haven't a Screen Shot with that change yet, sorry!
Screenshots
Attached Images

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Banned
#63 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:34 AM
Your tearducts are really nice :D

Shading is good, you don't need much more.
Forum Resident
#64 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 10:21 PM
Our computer is going totally nuts, so please forgive me, until I've got a back-up routine, no more creations from me.

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Forum Resident
#65 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 1:27 PM
Latest set, Life Eyes, I realize that I'm missing a few colours, I'll do them later!
Screenshots
Attached Images

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Instructor
#66 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 1:35 PM
Those eyes are...BEAUTIFUL!! I love them!

[QUOTE=Vampire_aninyosaloh]reminds me of pinkykitty and I love her eyes =) QUOTE]
...Really? Thanks, you ispired to make more eyes Will be posting some here soon
Forum Resident
#67 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 1:43 PM
Torako, is the brown caramel enough for you?

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#68 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 5:44 PM
Those are really beautiful!! I don't have suggestions this time

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:43 PM
Those eyes are gorgeous! I'm sorry for not being around, I've been lurking :D. I now suck at making eyes. I didn't mind my first uploaded set, but now whenever I try to make eyes they just look like I painted one colour and gave a pupil and reflection. Give me some tips guys, I hate losing the talent of making eyes! I think all the eyes on this thread were better than mine So, yes, some tips ^_^

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#70 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:43 PM
Don't go down, dear =) I felt the same some months ago and I'm back now I think giving tips will not help you.. you have to find your own way of making eyes, and when you find it, you'll feel awesome =)

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#71 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 6:55 PM
APROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVed

Okay, recolour time! What colours? Naturals and unnatural! Just lemme know 'kay?

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Instructor
#72 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 9:45 PM
Hmm...purple, pink, violet, red, dark green, orange, yellow...
Congrats on the aproval btw, I'll go and add them to my favourites now
Forum Resident
#73 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 2:10 PM
Sorry! I forgot dark green...ugh, I knew I should've made a note. Oh well!

In moderation.
Screenshots

Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Instructor
#74 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 4:56 PM
oh...WOW ...I didn't think you would really make all of those colours, and the rainbow eye, it's just beautiful :lovestruc
anyways I think I'll be using them a lot, can't wait to download
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 5:42 PM
WOW, Lovetadraw! Those eyes are gorgeous! I luuuurve the rainbow eye, this set will SO be accepted And, thanks Nina I think I'll try looking at pictures of eyes on the net, maybe it will help me get some ideas! I haven't got any eyes YET. I'll post some pictures when I actually MAKE some >_<

Don't wanna be an American Idiot!
WOO GREEN DAY!

Page 3 of 12