Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple YA/A Male Slippers

by Menaceman44 Posted 21st Feb 2010 at 1:59 AM - Updated 11th Mar 2011 at 8:48 PM by whiterider

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:36 AM
Thanks, I was getting tired of having to see my sims wearing those ugly rat slippers.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 1:48 PM
YES! I hate those rat/bunny/possesed dog slippers. You just made my day.

"I've been really busy being dead. You know, after you murdered me. But I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. you monster"

-GLaDOS
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 7:49 PM
Thanks, They're nice and now my male sims can finally have slippers.
Inventor
#5 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 10:15 AM
Awesome, I did use the bunny slippers occasionally but these are much better thnx =)

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 6:18 AM
You are my hero!! I Cannot Stand those stupid Bunny slippers for men! I don't know any men Gay or Straight that wear those things! I'm so putting these on my guys right NOW!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 4:02 AM Last edited by suceress : 3rd Jul 2010 at 9:46 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
Thank you! I was sad that ladies had simple slippers but males did not.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 10:56 PM
simple slippers ftw! thanks for this
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 12:51 AM
Thank you for this! :3
(Also, Stormchaser One, "Ugly Lesbian Feminists" is a GREAT name for a Sim band!)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:24 PM
Lesbian Feminists Not Likily!
Quote: Originally posted by Stormchaser One
Yay no more rat slippers. We get rat slippers making us "real" men know that EA is runned by ugly lesbian feminists. Thank you, thank you. No more feeling like a rat. We are not rats EA, you ugly lesbian feminists.

LOL, I doubt EA or the Sims makers are Lesbian feminists if they were they would make better clothes for the woman in the Sims 3, instead of stupid frilly dresses or clothes that make them look like hookers, the best clothes are made for the men, although I do agree the bunny slippers should have been for the woman not the men,or at least both, and they should have aloud the guys to also have the normal ones too, that way we would have a choice on whether we wanted to have ether one wearing bunny slippers, but the Sim 3 people seem to want to go over board on the weired or goofy stuff now, like their hairdos for both some are just weird, I wish someone here would make some female versions of the mens clothes, I hate most of the womans and teen girls clothes, I would love some where I could make some tomboy girls, thats another reason we know the Sims aren't run by lesbians maybe gay guys but not lesbians otherwise we would have some tomboy clothes!

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 8:51 PM
Yes! I never put any slippers on my male Sims. I really thought those bunny slippers were hideous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Sep 2012 at 9:58 PM
You should make them from teen and elder
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 2:54 AM
Not many creators show the actual action of changing the colors, thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 6:48 PM
Will this conflict with a mod to hide the original slippers?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cihojuda
Will this conflict with a mod to hide the original slippers?

It shouldn't do as these are their own object. The game recognises them as two seperate objects so what affects the originals shouldn't alter mine.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 2:38 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 12:20 AM
a Job well done