Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#51 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 1:46 AM
As it's been a while since I posted on this one, I've now got a new answer:

Goopy Gilscarbo in my BACC hood bedded six different women and got himself 18 children out of it! He also has four grandchildren, three of which are OLDER than the youngest two kids...

However, as far as female sims are concerned, Keiko of the Cheesecake Challenge is still in the lead with 13 (see my previous post in this thread for details!). I've not played her lot for some time.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:09 AM
Abraham and Kristen Duhame, They had 11 children together, and abraham had one child with another woman.
I'm sure i've got a family somewhere that had WAYY more children than that.. but i deleted those towns cause i kept getting overwhelmed.. i keep doing it when my sims have pretty children >_>

Abraham & Kristen: Chelsea(Single), Holden, James and Cara(Triplets)
Hansby(Single), Krystyl-Anne(Single), Lawrence and Abraham Jr.(Twins),
Michael and Angela(Twins)

Abraham & Noelle Dennis(That annoying lady that comes and gives you secret membership to "My muse II") : Norma(Single)

Lab Assistant
#53 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 3:34 AM
5. The Farmer family. most of them have moved out and are married with babies of their own. Two still live at home. Ones a teen the other is a child. Their parents are elders now with 5 grandbabies. LOL The pic is of the whole clan. It was Bing Farmers birthday party even the Nanny showed up
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:01 AM
8, it was Jon and Jenn Burb, i think

flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/madelinep/

[{call me maddie}]
Field Researcher
#55 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:09 AM
6. It was one of the few families where I planned the names before birth and which I had a theme too. Judas, Lucifer, Jezebel, Cain, Lilith, and Jadis (hers is the only one that match the main theme I just ran out).

It worked out well since her personality was different from the rest. If I where convert this family to Sims 3, 3 of them would have the Evil trait given the personality they where given.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 1:49 PM
my sim self had 11 (2 adopted) and 9 biological only one set of twins, and a lot of elixer of life (also only 3 girls )
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 2:42 PM
My most fruitful Sim has thus far fathered 32 children by ten different women in addition to 24 Plantbabies. This makes 56 in total, achieved without any cheats or hacks. The most productive relationship he has had to date was with his second wife, who begat him nine kids.

The Sim in question was originally my fourth generation legacy heir, but I decided I was having too much fun spreading his seed so the heirship passed over to his sister. The progression of the legacy is now a mere sideshow!

I'm curious to know what the "record" is. (Bring it on!)
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 10:31 PM
11. Everyone in that family was beautiful. Usually I restrict families to 1-2 kids because I have a lot of full houses in the 'hood and like to rotate. I put every one of those beautiful Valentine kids through private school and university with tons of scholarships (at least four each). Now most of them are back in the neighboohood, ready to marry and start families. I will resist having such a large family again. Hard work!
Mad Poster
#59 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 5:02 PM
After about 3 or 4 I'm thinking, ENOUGH!

You know, one of these days I'm going to have to try that ten children thing. If you send teens off to college and use elixir of life....
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 12:42 AM
Using cheats to speed up pregnancies I had one family who had 5 kids. Two twin boys, a single boy, and another set of twins one boy one girl. I was trying to get them to populate an entire neighborhood but the landscape was hilly and it bugged me when I tryed to build houses so eventualy I just moved them and now they are in a bin somewhere...

In my current legacy family they are up to 4 (one set of twins) and I was so tired of having the heir be pregnant all the time that I decided four was enough.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 4:49 AM
Three. And that was years ago on my old computer. I think it is completely possible that i am the most boring sim player on earth!
Mad Poster
#62 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 6:05 AM Last edited by gazania : 22nd May 2013 at 9:39 AM.
Twenty. And I doubt I would do that again. I did this before I knew about Pescado's Batbox, and at least 15 of them looked pretty much alike. If a Sim wants many kids, I will probably roll the LTW and choose something else!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Forum Resident
#63 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 9:53 AM
A mere 10, to a CAS family Sim married to the maid Remington Harris. Her schtick was that I was inverting virtues; she was named Prudence, but was attracted to unemployed Sims and wanted to have 10 kids. That was pre-hood reset, alas. I liked their kids. Attractive in an average kind of way, very "normal."
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 2:29 AM
Brandi Broke rolled the ten-kids want while I was playing her. I fulfilled it. Wasn't too hard, though I was stuck for names by the end...kids ended up with lousy names.

Storyteller and lover of ridiculously overcomplicated plotlines. Very inactive and not especially interested in the Sims anymore (my game's been bugged out for months anyway).
Mad Poster
#65 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 3:13 AM
Does Pollination Technician count? Because he's had quite a few in my game. Don't have exact numbers but it is possibly more than 20.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 4:50 AM
I think about 4 or 5 (:

Lost in Stereo
Test Subject
#67 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 3:17 AM
I had 20 yep my mama Sim wanted a big family my dad sim was always happy big family now my Sims is elders three teen went to college two got married already and the other five are teens now still at home waiting for them to get close to the end of thier teen years to send them to college yep pleasantview is going to be attacked by the Adams family once the other 5 get married
Test Subject
#68 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 3:18 AM
and the other 10 is still teens wow too much
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 3:23 AM
5 is living with thier sister jessica and the other 5 is with their older brother Shawn as Teens should just send them all to college
Field Researcher
#70 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 2:48 PM
Jill Smith once married a spare from a legacy family. Her and Lucian had 10 children all named after sights and places and things that either are from, associated with, or reminded me of New York. Apple and Liberty were my favorites.

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Instructor
#71 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 8:38 PM
So far 11, but that number is likely to be surpassed very soon.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 12:18 PM
How can you make them have triplets or quads?

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Field Researcher
#73 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mosomashu
How can you make them have triplets or quads?

http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php/topic,18.0.html Go here. There's a hack that allows your Sims to have trips and quads. There's a random version that's just like regular Sim birth, and another where you can choose how many babies your Sim has.

The most children I've ever had a Sim had is probably 15. He wanted 10 kids after he popped out the fifth one, I think, and I just had him keep going. :3 Even though he is a complete family Sim, he started having a fear of having babies after a while. O.o
Test Subject
#74 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:13 AM
Default Crazy neighbourhood
I once had one sim, this is with cheats by the way, have 65 babies... it took me forever but it was fun killing them all after
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 6:16 AM
Six, due to the fault of trips and quads.

Brittany Upsnott had her six kids due to incident. Her first birth was a single birth, she then had triplets, and her third birth were twins. The first two births were illegitimate, but the babies grew up to be handsome anyway.

Tank Grunt's wife, Petronella, had twins. Then she had quads. They don't plan to have more kids.

I'm hoping to get Snipe and Arwin having about eight or ten kids eventually. They seem like that kind of family.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Page 3 of 7