Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Divas - Barbra Streisand

by Audrey Posted 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:09 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:42 AM
what happened to her giant mech missles? JK XD
Banned
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:52 AM
I love Babs! wtg! .
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 6:51 AM
BAABURA, BAABURA...hana ga ookii...!!!

I take clothing for Sims 3 requests...but only if I like it. XD
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 8:42 AM
Yey! congratulations on a beautifully finished sim!! I especially love her with the long curly hair Her face sculpt is so well done!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 2:15 PM
She has great likeness, and she's very pretty! Thanks!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:35 PM
Oh, thank heavens! I know this was a "bubble, bubble, toil and trouble" kind of project, and I'm happy to see her accepted. Great work!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 4:45 PM
Nice to see her here at last, congrats!
Scholar
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 4:36 AM
Fantastic! I love your Barbra! It's very well done!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 6:56 AM
Hi all, thanks so much for the appreciation.

Simmie, you are so right. I thought I was going to go mad over constantly redoing her. She was the first diva I made and now she is the last to go up.

Any other comments, constructive criticism welcome.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:44 AM
Lovely, Downloading her :D

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th May 2010 at 7:56 AM
Thanks Nicole. I am not that happy with her. Her face needs to be wider. Maybe I will resubmit her.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:36 AM
She seems like a very difficult person to sim...and you did do a nice job capturing her "essence." For me, something seems to be missing, however! I don't know what, but my guess is it's something unsimmable! Probably something like a certain glint in the eyes or something, I don't know. Seems like she's lacking the "life" Barbara has. But I do believe this is the best Barb' any of us will ever see! Great work!

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st May 2010 at 9:08 AM
I do agree with you SWC. I will try and do a better sim of her when I get the time.

Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:14 AM
Barbara Didn't Show Up Untill After I Installed High End Life Stuff : p
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 11:45 AM
Wow, that's amazing. I don't have that pack.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:55 AM
I think your main problem might be the nose...Barbra has a very unique nose and it's hard to get it just right. Her tip is down but not exactly droopy....it's a very nice sim, and I do like it and applaud you for attempting to recreate a woman with such amazingly hard-to-capture features. Can't wait to see your Version 2.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 6:47 PM
Thank you for the the positive feedback Cohzaku.