Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Divas - Part 2 - Diana Ross

by Audrey Posted 27th Mar 2010 at 5:01 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:52 AM
Yay, she looks fab, Audrey!
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:41 AM Last edited by eeebee : 27th Mar 2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Leave positive comment
Default Warning: 3rd party file hosting servers may be attack sites
Warning:

The download site for "Eyeliner by Subaxi" is a possible malware attack site.
It attempted to download additional software to my system in the guise of "Virus scanning". This is a typical social engineering ploy. The attempt occurred when I clicked "download now" on the 3rd party file hosting site.

Please note, I'm not saying that the file or the author of the file has done this, but rather the file hosting service or one the advertisers on it has.

If you see any unexpected popups or dialogs, DON'T CLICK ANYTHING! Per Symantec, even clicking the X to close the dialog signifies that you have accepted any and all downloaded malware. The close dialog button can be rewritten to do this. Use hot keys to close the dialog; for Windows it is Alt+F4.

(Nice sim by the way )
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:04 PM
She looks lovely, nice work!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 12:06 PM
She's beauty!Congrats!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Scholar
#6 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:09 PM
Woooow!! She is wonderful! Perfect resemblanbce! Beautiful job! Congratulations!
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 2:56 PM
Grats on the upload.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 6:21 PM
ive never had issues downloading from sims 3 de subaxi. not sure why some one else would have issues. but this is proof that we need more female FLATTERING afros for our females.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Mar 2010 at 11:09 PM
Beautiful

Are thee a fan of delicious flavor?

Where'd thee obtain that juice box an doth it come in grapalicious?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:15 PM
OMG Audrey! She looks fabulous!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#11 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eeebee
Warning:

The download site for "Eyeliner by Subaxi" is a possible malware attack site.
It attempted to download additional software to my system in the guise of "Virus scanning". This is a typical social engineering ploy. The attempt occurred when I clicked "download now" on the 3rd party file hosting site.

Please note, I'm not saying that the file or the author of the file has done this, but rather the file hosting service or one the advertisers on it has.

If you see any unexpected popups or dialogs, DON'T CLICK ANYTHING! Per Symantec, even clicking the X to close the dialog signifies that you have accepted any and all downloaded malware. The close dialog button can be rewritten to do this. Use hot keys to close the dialog; for Windows it is Alt+F4.

(Nice sim by the way )

I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. Just use a different mirror if there is one.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 5:58 AM
Nice job, congratulations!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2010 at 3:10 PM
Hi everyone, thank so much for the comments and thanks. Sims 3 you are so right, we really need some good ethnic hair.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th May 2010 at 1:33 AM
Holy crap. that looks exactly like her...what the heck!

Yo', I'm on Yearbook now, check me out and leave me some lovin's!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 1:40 PM
Wow how authentic, I don't usually download sims, because I like to make my own, but she looks like the real deal. GREAT JOB!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 12:24 AM
She is my all time favorite Diva and I couldn't do her any justice on my own... Thank you!!!!