Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Duo Seperation - Olive and Umber

by missy harries Posted 8th Apr 2010 at 8:19 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2011 at 8:41 PM by missy harries

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:35 PM
Thanks, I am replacing you duo tones with all of these
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 7:18 AM
Yay! Last one, thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 12:33 PM
Thanks for all the hard work - is there anyway of getting other types of skin like spotted, furred etc. - I know it sounds crazy but I'm going for a full alien neighbourhood?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 4:32 PM
There seems to be a little issue with your tones. As strange as it may sound, it's not compatible with the muscle definition slider. I haven't done it yet myself (will do eventually), but I know that running them in Cmar's Skininator will fix this. Can you look into it?
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Jan 2014 at 11:34 AM
Did you use custom sliders to shape the males body?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 2:50 AM
Thanks for this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 4:54 PM
Thank you! These are great
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 3:27 PM
Hi there,

I know I'm a bit alte to the party, but I started playing Sims 3 again, when 4 came out hope someone can still answer my question: with all the EPs and Stuff installed my game appears to have a default green and a default yellow tone. So is it now possible to use the both defaults or do they still both replace the green tone?

Greets
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by graublau
Hi there,

I know I'm a bit alte to the party, but I started playing Sims 3 again, when 4 came out hope someone can still answer my question: with all the EPs and Stuff installed my game appears to have a default green and a default yellow tone. So is it now possible to use the both defaults or do they still both replace the green tone?

Greets

Hi hi
Theses are old, old ones in the before extra tone days so they will both replace green but feel free to dig around and and use the yellow tone ramp to swap out the new default if you really want. I promise you its actually really easy when you know how.
I don't have TS3 installed anymore

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Jan 2017 at 12:49 AM
I'll try my hand on it ^^ thanks a bunch!