Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini Freeze [The Working Mini-Fridge]

by BlakHawk02 Posted 8th May 2010 at 5:08 PM - Updated 11th May 2010 at 2:55 AM by BlakHawk02

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th May 2010 at 5:37 PM
This creation is fab' It is nice and compact and ideal to fit anywhere in big or small kitchens. The problem i faced in my sims games the kitchens were small and pokey and i didn't have a lot of work surface because i had a big bulky fridge taking up too much room' Now i can have all of the work surfaces i need and still have room for this little compact fridge/freezer. Thank you so much for this great creation. Well done!
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 8th May 2010 at 8:03 PM
This is fantastic, thank you SO much for this, i can't wait to try it in game

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th May 2010 at 9:12 PM
this is so great. i've wanted a mini fridge to go in sims rooms or in a game room for a long time. thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th May 2010 at 9:39 PM
This is genius, thank you
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th May 2010 at 10:59 PM
as you have planned, i would the fridge prefer to be able being placed ON counters too. well, that would be extremely nice. i just imagined how funny it would be, having the fridge above the dishwasher
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:48 PM
now i am one step closer to a man cave for my sim
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th May 2010 at 11:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheRemon
as you have planned, i would the fridge prefer to be able being placed ON counters too. well, that would be extremely nice. i just imagined how funny it would be, having the fridge above the dishwasher

I second this. I've seen fridges that fit on tables in real life
Zombie Socks
#9 Old 9th May 2010 at 4:50 PM
Oh how cute! This is really nice!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th May 2010 at 5:42 PM
this is something that EA should have thought of in SIMS 2 but i guess that ''practical'' isnt in thei're vocabulary
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th May 2010 at 11:04 PM
jaja It looks so great, good job. I always wanted one of those for my sims. Thanks! ;D
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th May 2010 at 7:24 AM
Great job, I've wanted a small fridge for pseudo hotels/dorms etc.

Just an extra suggestion, it would also look really good if there were a version that was the same width as the counter (or better yet, one that fit inside counters as do the dishwashers) for situations where the space on both sides would look better filled.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th May 2010 at 4:57 PM
Oh its so cute! Thank you!!

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th May 2010 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anonymouscoward
Great job, I've wanted a small fridge for pseudo hotels/dorms etc.

Just an extra suggestion, it would also look really good if there were a version that was the same width as the counter (or better yet, one that fit inside counters as do the dishwashers) for situations where the space on both sides would look better filled.

The only thing that kept me from doing a full width size was because I thought it may look stretched but I can definitely do it. I'm currently working on getting it to snap under counters so hopefully I can figure that out soon.
Thanks for the compliment
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th May 2010 at 4:46 PM
very awesomness :D

Mac-tastic Sims 3 - Tips and tutorials for making the most out of your Sims 3 experience on Mac :D
http://www.mactasticsims3.com
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th May 2010 at 5:35 PM
Love it...many thanks.
Instructor
#17 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:22 AM
Thank you! Last night as I was working on a trailer home in the game I was thinking of how great it would be to have a mini-fridge and here one is!
Awesome!
I too would love to see a version that is the same width as counters and one that can fit on top of counters as well (maybe it could be flagged to fit on various surfaces such as counters, coffee tables, end tables, etc-- I think I've seen some objects that can do that somewhere). It would be great in a hotel room setting where it sits on a coffee table or something.
Gonna download this and get rid of my Sims' giant fridge.
I really need to look in to what it takes to make new objects (or modify existing ones or Sims 2 ones) for the game. I don't know how difficult it is in comparison to making Sims2 objects and I only dabbled in object creation then.
So I applaud your effort and success!

Again, Thank you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th May 2010 at 6:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by suceress
Thank you! Last night as I was working on a trailer home in the game I was thinking of how great it would be to have a mini-fridge and here one is!
Awesome!
I too would love to see a version that is the same width as counters and one that can fit on top of counters as well (maybe it could be flagged to fit on various surfaces such as counters, coffee tables, end tables, etc-- I think I've seen some objects that can do that somewhere). It would be great in a hotel room setting where it sits on a coffee table or something.
Gonna download this and get rid of my Sims' giant fridge.
I really need to look in to what it takes to make new objects (or modify existing ones or Sims 2 ones) for the game. I don't know how difficult it is in comparison to making Sims2 objects and I only dabbled in object creation then.
So I applaud your effort and success!

Again, Thank you.

Looking at everyones feedback it seems im gunna have to add a wider version. Ill try to get it to snap on top of other surfaces...but no guaruntees lol. Ill have this updated soon. Thanks everyone for downloading and your feedback
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th May 2010 at 2:05 PM
just a few weeks ago i was hoping someone would make something like this, thanks (:

"No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?"
- Kryten, Red Dwarf
Not actually evil.
#20 Old 12th May 2010 at 8:55 PM
Great idea! Hope you get the kinks worked out, then this will be a truly fantastic item.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 12th May 2010 at 9:38 PM
What a clever idea!!! Great job. Sorry if this is silly but is that full size fridge from EA?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th May 2010 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lpvinyl21
What a clever idea!!! Great job. Sorry if this is silly but is that full size fridge from EA?

If your asking if this is based off an EA fridge then yes it is. I reworked the mesh to give you the Mini Freeze.
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th May 2010 at 1:58 PM
though I'm eating up all of my laptop's space (lol), I thanked you for this awsome download ^_^
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th May 2010 at 2:46 AM
Awesome! Nothing like having a bigger fridge and a mini in one kitchen haha.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th May 2010 at 7:39 AM
this is great i missed the mini Fridge from TS2 University
Page 1 of 2