Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hayden Panettiere For Sims 2

by ILoveHaydenP Posted 12th May 2010 at 6:44 PM - Updated 13th May 2010 at 5:34 PM by ILoveHaydenP

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 12th May 2010 at 8:06 PM
I've had a Hayden Panettiere in my Sims neighborhood for years (I used the version by allikow http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=231539).

I agree, she is one of the prettiest young actresses to come along in years - as well as not behaving like a spoiled brat.

It appears as if you have packaged her as an adult. In the version I used, she was packaged as a teen. To put her into my sims, I needed an adult, so after creating the teen in the family, a reloaded the custom sim - changed to adult, changed the hairstyle and voila! Lesley Panettiere - her mom! I installed them as a mom-daughter family.

That was three years ago, when an adult Hayden couldn't have been considered. I wish I were starting over with yours, but such is life. My Hayden will be going to university soon and we'll see how she turns out!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2010 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
I've had a Hayden Panettiere in my Sims neighborhood for years (I used the version by allikow http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=231539).

I agree, she is one of the prettiest young actresses to come along in years - as well as not behaving like a spoiled brat.

It appears as if you have packaged her as an adult. In the version I used, she was packaged as a teen. To put her into my sims, I needed an adult, so after creating the teen in the family, a reloaded the custom sim - changed to adult, changed the hairstyle and voila! Lesley Panettiere - her mom! I installed them as a mom-daughter family.

That was three years ago, when an adult Hayden couldn't have been considered. I wish I were starting over with yours, but such is life. My Hayden will be going to university soon and we'll see how she turns out!

Thank you so much I'm glad you like her :D

♥ Glee ♥ Supernatural ♥ Sherlock ♥ Heroes ♥ THG ♥ Marina & The Diamonds ♥ Lana Del Rey ♥

Visit My Sims Blog - Legleeksims ♦
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 12th May 2010 at 8:21 PM
Yay, finally she has been accepted!
Hayden improved so much in the creator feedback thread, and I think you should be extremely proud with the result!
She is absolutely amazing, and very beautiful!
Well done x

Mad Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2010 at 8:23 PM
Wow, this is really awesome! Thanks! I love NBC's Heroes, but I got out of it by the third season? I plan to catch up in the summer. :] Thanks for the sim! It looks just like her! :]

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Scholar
#6 Old 12th May 2010 at 10:09 PM
Actually, on second thought, I think I'll install her as Hayden Panett, the sim is just too good not to use!!!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th May 2010 at 10:17 PM
Yeeeeeaaah Congratulaton!! I am so happy too see your sim finally here and I will love to have her in my game. Can't wait Thanks for the work you've put in her!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th May 2010 at 10:46 PM
Thank you everyone i really appreciate all of the comments and the downloads :D

♥ Glee ♥ Supernatural ♥ Sherlock ♥ Heroes ♥ THG ♥ Marina & The Diamonds ♥ Lana Del Rey ♥

Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th May 2010 at 12:11 AM
WOO HOO..... She got accepted, she was well worth the wait, and turned out beautiful

If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything....
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 13th May 2010 at 6:39 PM
Congratulations, she looks really nice! I've seen all the improvement on your thread of Creator's Feddback Forum :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th May 2010 at 3:23 AM
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th May 2010 at 1:54 PM
Wow, nice job!
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th May 2010 at 11:36 PM
I've never watched Heroes...not a big Hayden fan, but there is no denying this is a beautiful Sim! You did a wonderful job with her! Definitely going to download her into my game...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th May 2010 at 5:37 PM
I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has downloaded this Sim so far I am really glad that you guys appreciate my work

Keep downloading
ILoveHaydenP

Test Subject
#15 Old 17th May 2010 at 7:06 PM
You did a great job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th May 2010 at 10:56 PM
I like this sim, just she looks more like Ana Beatriz Barros. I still like the sim though, thanks.
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th May 2010 at 11:42 PM
You've done a wonderful job!! My son nearly fell out of his chair Hahahahaha!! She looks SOOOOO realistic!! Congrats on such a beautiful piece of artwork
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 27th May 2010 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by walkerboh_rumor
You've done a wonderful job!! My son nearly fell out of his chair Hahahahaha!! She looks SOOOOO realistic!! Congrats on such a beautiful piece of artwork

Thank you!! I'm glad that you appreciate my hard work. And Laugh out loud about your son

Field Researcher
#19 Old 2nd Jun 2010 at 10:23 AM
Beautiful sim but the real person is really ....:-S
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 1:09 PM
it so real...wakakakaka
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 3:16 PM
i totally agree she is so beautiful! im a huge fan of her thank yuu so much. she looks great!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 6:44 PM
Congratulations for being picked!! But this sim is it really worth!

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 2:02 PM
Thanks!!! I'm very happy Хохо
Theorist
#24 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 3:52 AM
Looks just like her! Do I need to download the hair to have her in my game?
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 6:01 AM
I think it is wonderful thank you soooo much
Page 1 of 2