Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Au Bureau - Victorian Study Room "11 new meshes"

by Lunararc Posted 21st Jun 2010 at 6:40 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2011 at 1:41 AM by Lunararc : Edit name

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:03 PM
Thanks a lot, these objects look great.
I love the old books
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:10 PM
This set is magnificent.Love it like a treasure.It looks so beautifully done,so perfect and classy.Can't wait to play with it.Thanks so much for sharing this masterpiece.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 8:32 PM
Thanks Guys it took me long time to finish it Hope you like it

Knight Of The Moon
Wiki Wizard
#5 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:01 PM
Wow what an amazing set! :lovestruc thank you!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:11 PM
Maybe my graphics settings just suck, but these don't show up as they should in game. None of the textures load. I can tell exactly what the object should be, and for the desk set I can even see the glasses very clearly, but they're all brown. I can provide a screenshot if you require one. The books, and the desk set all appear this way. I didn't try to install any other objects though.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:55 PM
Love it! c:
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:09 AM
It's clear you've put a lot of effort into this fabulous set, great work, Lunaarc
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:19 AM
This set is beautiful, I absolutely love the globe. Gorgeous!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by moryrie
Maybe my graphics settings just suck, but these don't show up as they should in game. None of the textures load. I can tell exactly what the object should be, and for the desk set I can even see the glasses very clearly, but they're all brown. I can provide a screenshot if you require one. The books, and the desk set all appear this way. I didn't try to install any other objects though.

Could you report me some screen shots and check all your graphic setting make them all maximum.

Knight Of The Moon
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:34 AM
Most impressive set. I love the bookcase and desk! The decorations are amazing.

I wish there where an ability to create new functional bookcases in the game. For now, this will do. Thanks alot!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 12:42 AM
Impressive set indeed, and it happens to be exactly what I was looking for, downloading this at the moment

But my French blood forces me to be picky about the name, "Chez" is used only when talking about a person or a job, for instance "Chez le coiffeur" means "At the barber[shop]"
And since "Bureau" is a place, "Chez le bureau" doesn't make any sense, it should be called "Au bureau" instead D:
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 1:16 AM Last edited by moryrie : 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:14 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
Could you report me some screen shots and check all your graphic setting make them all maximum.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1098..._60e83dc702.jpg

This is how they look in my game. Here is an image of what my graphic settings were when I took this shot:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1260..._20cd42e56b.jpg

And maxing my graphics settings did nothing. I still see exactly what was shown in the first screenshot.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:20 AM
amazing work - nicely done!!!

"All you need to make a movie is a gun and a girl!"
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CJ2311
Impressive set indeed, and it happens to be exactly what I was looking for, downloading this at the moment

But my French blood forces me to be picky about the name, "Chez" is used only when talking about a person or a job, for instance "Chez le coiffeur" means "At the barber[shop]"
And since "Bureau" is a place, "Chez le bureau" doesn't make any sense, it should be called "Au bureau" instead D:

I'm really sorry (pardon) the fault is mine cause my monsieur told us that " Chez " with persons and " Au " for places this fault done when i named this set (chez la couturier) it was sewing set but when i found that sims 3 ambitions released i changed it into study room.

Note : I got grade (A) in french

Knight Of The Moon
Scholar
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 10:02 AM
beautiful! I have seen a lot of this kind of stuff for sims 2, but now we also have it for sims 3

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Mad Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 2:03 PM
THANK YOU! SO gorgeous! ^-^
Instructor
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:22 PM
Lovely set!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:26 PM
oh my they are lovely great thankyou so much
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#20 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 12:09 AM
Beautiful work as always! Thanks for sharing :-)
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Beautiful work as always! Thanks for sharing :-)

Thanks,thanks,thanks for your appreciation words

Knight Of The Moon
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 12:23 AM
I'm really sorry I can't download this set of yours...I use Simpack items, not package.
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UpandDown_over30
I'm really sorry I can't download this set of yours...I use Simpack items, not package.

I made them in simpack and ordinary packages if you wanna it tell me i will upload them in Midiafire to any one cause MTS doesn't allow simpack :D

Knight Of The Moon
Scholar
#24 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 5:02 AM
This is a beautiful set!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 7:28 PM
Thx Beautiful Christine

Knight Of The Moon
Page 1 of 2