Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Geisha Beauty Tattoo Set

by daluved1 Posted 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:43 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 3:41 AM
Could you make a tutorial on creating new tattoos? I've got a couple I'd like to make.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 4:10 AM
That's actually on my list of things to do

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:19 AM
wonderful I bow to a greater skill
far better than the in game ones!

(seriously the post it note?!)

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:56 AM
Very beautiful tattoo, thanks
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 5:05 PM
Waaaat? No custom tattoos unless you have Ambitions? Shenanigans!

Great tattoo, though.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 10:17 PM
Tattoos, tattoos, I realy love them. Thank you a lot!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 11:16 PM
Fantastic I love it Also, I would love that tutorial! I'm in the same boat as Whoden. Thanks so much, can't wait! :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 2:36 PM
This is the only tattoo set (as in the Ambitions tattoos) I could find on the interwebs, or do you guys know others (Ambition only tattoos, that come up as tattoos and are not part of a outfit or an accessory...), thanks. And also thanks 2 you daluved1!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 24th Jun 2010 at 5:53 PM
Thanks so much! We need so many more custom tatoos, since most of the stuff that came with Ambitions is sort of fail. :P
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 5:23 PM
Daluved - Hi, I've been having trouble with this tattoo. It seems when I apply it I can't change the opacity or scale, and in order to remove it I have to choose the "delete all" option. Have you heard of this issue before? I have both expansions and HELS and am running awesomemod as well as a few other hacks, but I can't imagine they would conflict with tattoos. Thanks alot, its a beautiful tat and I would love to use it to its fullest.

ETA: Forgot to mention that I have the most recent updates as well.

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by insidious_glamour
Daluved - Hi, I've been having trouble with this tattoo. It seems when I apply it I can't change the opacity or scale, and in order to remove it I have to choose the "delete all" option. Have you heard of this issue before? I have both expansions and HELS and am running awesomemod as well as a few other hacks, but I can't imagine they would conflict with tattoos. Thanks alot, its a beautiful tat and I would love to use it to its fullest.

ETA: Forgot to mention that I have the most recent updates as well.

Sorry, they work fine for me. However, I don't have HELS so....not sure if that makes a difference.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
Sorry, they work fine for me. However, I don't have HELS so....not sure if that makes a difference.

I had several other custom tats in my downloads folder for Ambitions and I worked slowly removing and restarting the game. I think there was a conflict with one of them because after I removed it yours works perfectly now. I was spoiled with Sims 2 cc and I keep forgetting that all this content is really beta and I should check my CC more often. ^_^

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:32 PM
I love the tattoo, but for some reason I cannot get it to show up in my game. (I have ambitions as well as the latest patch.) The blocks show up, but the images do not. They remain blank for some reason.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by modifieddesire
I love the tattoo, but for some reason I cannot get it to show up in my game. (I have ambitions as well as the latest patch.) The blocks show up, but the images do not. They remain blank for some reason.

Same goes for me. Beautiful tat, though.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 10:25 PM
Can you make another one tattoo of geisha? Some types?