Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Casting neutral spells doesn't change your alignment

by arek_91 Posted 22nd Jun 2010 at 11:42 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:55 AM by arek_91

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 12:16 AM
That's a very nice change to the gameplay. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 1:28 AM
Thanks a million!
Funny, I was just thinking to myself yesterday how much it bugged me that my sim kept on changing costumes everytime she used a neutral spell.... this is just what I need!
Must've read my mind, you did...

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Banned
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 2:19 AM
This is a great fix, thank you for sharing it! You might want to change the typo in the title it's "doesn't" not "don't".
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 3:57 AM
Great! I needed this :p
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 9:52 AM
perfect! something that I really, really need! thanks

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Inventor
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 12:26 PM
Thanks, makes sence to me that you wouldn't change alignment for a neutral spell.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 1:21 PM
Oh FINALLY someone makes this! You don't know how awesome this is for my poor evil witchies that just want to get around easier.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 6:15 PM
THANK YOU!!! I went hunting for something like this a while ago when I had some witches in play and was so disappointed to come up empty-handed... this is terrific! I always hated that I couldn't use Magivestigium whenever I wanted with non-neutral witch sims. Words cannot express how glad I am that someone finally did this. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 7:23 PM
Nice! That's so awesome but it will make the neutral witch/warlock useless. Anyway It is nice Downloaded it. Question. What are you guys doing in sims 2 now? Since I found out the testingcheatsebabled.... cheat I have nothing to do.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 6:13 PM
OMG thanks so much this is a terrific download!!
Seeing as you did this do you think you could do any other spell mods like Neutral Witches being able to cast all the Spells (Good and Evil)? I was just wondering as it seemed there was no point in beig neutral without this... thanks agian
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 4:44 AM
Fantastic!! Thanks very much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 11:22 PM
yes please!!!
Quote: Originally posted by Warlock22
OMG thanks so much this is a terrific download!!
Seeing as you did this do you think you could do any other spell mods like Neutral Witches being able to cast all the Spells (Good and Evil)? I was just wondering as it seemed there was no point in beig neutral without this... thanks agian

oh yes please! it would be awesome to have a character able to do all the spells!

1 question, do sims loose hair when doing or learning magics? mine did! and he looks bad! any help will help!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 8:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koi
oh yes please! it would be awesome to have a character able to do all the spells!

1 question, do sims loose hair when doing or learning magics? mine did! and he looks bad! any help will help!

Yeah... they do... but thats only because u have to wear some stupid hat which maxis decided to have ugly hair go with it. I freaked when this happened to me too... To fix it, go to a mirror and select "Change Apearence" then click on the hairstyle you want and volla!

Hope this helps
-Galen
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 4th Jul 2010 at 11:12 PM
Thanks for this! It never made sense to me that my good witch would become less good because she'd teleported somewhere.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#16 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimGuy888
Yeah... they do... but thats only because u have to wear some stupid hat which maxis decided to have ugly hair go with it. I freaked when this happened to me too... To fix it, go to a mirror and select "Change Apearence" then click on the hairstyle you want and volla!

Hope this helps
-Galen

no way! i don't want my Sim wearing that hat it will look ....thanks a lot for the help! really appreciated!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 11:49 AM
It peeves me off when I change my outfit and then the moment I start studying POOF suddenly I'm in default clothes again. I don't like the witch default clothes, and it really annoys me I have to keep changing back from the ugly maxis outfit after studying. Oh and I never even knew that casting a spell lowered my alignment. I just thought it was because if you didn't study, it went down. Not because I use spells.. I'm downloading this anyway. I use too many teleport spells as it is, this will come in handy!
-llama approves.

cat in a box.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 1:30 AM
I officially love you. not in that creeper way, more in a OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH THIS STUPID THING WAS DRIVING ME INSANE AND NOW IT WON'T HAPPEN ANY MORE THANK YOU YOU'RE AWESOME YOU ARE MY NEW HERO kind of way.

Anyway. THANKS SO MUCH! *glomp* ^_______________________________^

~Open your arms and let me show you what love can be like, It is all tears and it will be till the end of your time, Come closer my love, Will you let me tear your heart apart? All hope is gone So drown in this love~ HIM
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:12 PM
This is awesome! This helps a lot, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 4:20 AM
Sweet!!! Thanx so much! Now I won't have to study all the time! Oh I found a way how you can become an infallibly good witch right away! Make the witch selectable and click on your sim and do cast spell... Magus mutato and do it again quickly before she casts it for the first time! Thanx! :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 2:44 AM
I believe I requested this, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th May 2011 at 2:48 PM
Oh dear, thank u so much for this mod, I really need this mod beacause if I have it, my witch/warlock sims won't walk or run!!!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 3:13 PM
[QUOTE=kitkit32]Sweet!!! Thanx so much! Now I won't have to study all the time! Oh I found a way how you can become an infallibly good witch right away! Make the witch selectable and click on your sim and do cast spell... Magus mutato and do it again quickly before she casts it for the first time! Thanx! :P[/QUO :

THANK YOU!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 9:56 PM
excellent mod! I hope you'll be able to create a mod which allow witch sims to retain the spells they have learned even if they change their alignment. many thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 11:12 PM
silverx080 I love your idea, I never thought of that, having like a general witch who could learn all spells would be (excuse the pun) wicked!!

Page 1 of 2