Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Straight Edge Tattoos

by XJonasX Posted 13th Jul 2010 at 4:11 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2012 at 8:29 AM by XJonasX

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 8:20 PM
Typically awesome!
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:01 PM
woah, man, i love your work =) thank you so much for these, they look amazing as always!
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:46 PM
thanks a lot. you should do more chest and neck pieces and sleeves!
Space Pony
#5 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 9:47 PM
i love it, but is it possible you could do a whole like body set for females? I'm trying to do a kind of bad-ass family but i need more and larger tattoos because everyone has the same ones. If you could, that'd be awesome!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:11 PM
i don't think you take requests, so maybe take this as a suggestion? i was hoping that maybe you could do a nice old school piece for females?, y'know, with swallows, nautical stars... some skulls, roses... maybe three-quarter sleeves?, i don't know. I personally love those =) if not, just something for girls would be nice =) i'd really appreciate that.

Keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:42 PM
You've been a very busy bee! Wonderful work as always.
thank you
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:46 AM
Thanks for the reactions, and suggestions, I'll make you guys a more girlie one...
Forum Resident
#9 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 3:29 PM
Wow, pretty epic and awesome. I wish that the text was in Simlish (would you make a simlish version?) but otherwise this is epic win.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 1:32 PM
Gorgeous tattoos as always!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 5:30 AM
I absolutely LOVE the tattoos you've created. This is exactly what I was looking for - most people have one measley tattoo on an ankle or shoulder. I wanted tons of tattoos and options for them. Wonderful work!

I was wondering if you're thinking about doing some of the Sims 2 tattoos for the Sims 3. I love the Japanese Water tattoo you have for S2, and I would love to have it for S3.
Also, I think you'd do brilliantly with the tattoo Michael has in Prison Break - I thought it was lovely when I saw it on the show.

So, there you have my compliments and my wistful thinking for new tattoos.

Really great job - I hope to see more sometime.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 7:19 AM
Thank you Anna, for your first post

I'll consider it, but the japanese water tattoo isn't that great really, I would have tremendous work to upgrade it too the sims 3, more work than just creating a new one from scratch

And about Michael Scofield, if I could find all the artwork in high resolution, it would still be close to impossible because of all the greytones and gradients... That's why I'm not doing Kat von D either, if I can't do it right, I'd rather not do it at all
Field Researcher
#13 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 3:19 PM
And now my sims are complete! Thanks heaps manfriend! :P
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 9:18 PM
thanks alot. but i was wondering if you mind sharing how you get your enlarged ear lobes? ^^ And maybe if you dont mind could you upload your tattoos separately... not in a body suit
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 9:26 AM
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=387077

For the stretches...
And honestly I don't feel much for making any less tattooed sims than this... There are enough other creators out there who do that... I make big epic skins... That's my cup of tea
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:37 AM
Yay! Those were my fav tattoos in sims 2. You wouldn't be interested in doing some old school sailor jerry work, would ya?
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:01 PM
I love how the sleeve and the backpiece merge together! Great effort!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 8:35 AM
Very nice backpiece! A bit dark but that's why I love it !
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:10 PM
I thought the sims2 ones were good, but this is soo much better! They should offer you a job at maxis!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 5:15 AM
Your good! ^^ Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 3:01 AM
Can someone please help me install mods to my sims 3? I'm so lost...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 3:33 PM
awesome. but I'm sad it's only for males. But thanks though
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:46 PM
Actually, I did not have these on any of my sims, but for some reason they popped up when my sim got in the shower, and they only come on when this specific sim is in the shower... very odd.

But very nice too! I love them<3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ne14gzus93
Actually, I did not have these on any of my sims, but for some reason they popped up when my sim got in the shower, and they only come on when this specific sim is in the shower... very odd.

But very nice too! I love them<3

hahah

That is quite random! Can't explain it though!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 4:32 PM
Wonderfull!
Page 1 of 2