Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Mod--CAS Moles--See more Freckles, Beauty Marks, and Wrinkles

by Rez Delnava Posted 8th Jul 2010 at 4:34 AM - Updated 9th Jul 2010 at 5:38 AM by Rez Delnava

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 5:37 AM
omg, I have been waiting for this, thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 5:53 AM
This is fabulous, I love your mods, they enhance the game incredibly! Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 6:14 AM
Thank you, this is awesome! Can't wait to see new creations to use with this instead of as makeup or accessories.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:55 AM
You are credit to team!

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 10:12 AM
this is very useful. and congratulations for having your first upload featured!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 10:31 AM
I can now have all the beauty marks? Weeee...
Theorist
#8 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 12:48 PM
Awesome, thank you so much
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 2:38 PM
Thanks so much!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#10 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 4:13 PM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 5:19 PM
It do not work at me.Why?When I resolve this problem??I don't speak and write English,sorry for error.
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 6:47 PM
Awesome Only thing I could possibly suggest would be to add a piercing section for layerable piercings
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:23 PM
A piercing section would be great! but this is too awesome!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 10:19 PM
I'm thinking aloud ... Could that solution be used for making custom eyes that will be genetically inherited? They won't be recolorable but it could offer more eyes types.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by quir98
It do not work at me.Why?When I resolve this problem??I don't speak and write English,sorry for error.
If you could, please provide more detailed information. What exactly is the problem? Are you able to extract the file? Did you place the extracted package file in your mod/packages folder?

Quote: Originally posted by Hakukun
Awesome Only thing I could possibly suggest would be to add a piercing section for layerable piercings
Quote: Originally posted by Ggoodolls
A piercing section would be great! but this is too awesome!
Making layerable piercings has been on my to-do list for awhile now. However, it can't be done in a system like freckles; the freckles/moles/weathering system uses alpha masking which is a way of colorlessly desaturating/darkening an area of the skintone. The lack of color wouldn't make for good piercings, but would be really good for scars.
Quote: Originally posted by Ove51
I'm thinking aloud ... Could that solution be used for making custom eyes that will be genetically inherited? They won't be recolorable but it could offer more eyes types.
I've been planning on looking at something like that, but the current eye system doesn't function in a way that would allow easily changed defaults (as far as I know now, but I said the same thing about skin tones too).
Field Researcher
#16 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 1:54 AM
yay!!! now if someone would make some non-makeup freckles I would be in heaven
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 5:40 AM
Mod has been evaluated as working with the most recent game update, dated 7/7/2010 (1.14/2.9/3.5/4.2)
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 10:32 AM
Thank you so much for finally posting this as a download and not just hanging in that old thread. This makes it so much easier for me to give you credit for enabling the CAS moles. Before, I just copied the link for the direct download and said you made it. Now, I can actually post a link to this life-saver.

Again, thank you for both creating and making my job of giving credit where it's due a bit easier. :D
Instructor
#19 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 11:58 PM
this fixes some problems with not being able to apply more items at once in CAS. Now we only need a fix to make it possible for more custom accessories spot options.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:17 AM
Hello!
First, many thanks for this another great mod!! I just have a little problem, it's been 6 or 8 times that I try to download it, but I always have the same problem: WinRAR cannot extract it because nothing is found in the file. A sentence tells me that the format is corrupted or empty. Why do I have this while it seems to work for everyone?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by laudrey25
Hello!
First, many thanks for this another great mod!! I just have a little problem, it's been 6 or 8 times that I try to download it, but I always have the same problem: WinRAR cannot extract it because nothing is found in the file. A sentence tells me that the format is corrupted or empty. Why do I have this while it seems to work for everyone?
The problem you're getting is because WinRAR isn't able to open the .7z archive format. You need to download an extractor that works with the file type. A google search would probably provide you with many options, but my favorite is 7Zip (it is also the one recommended by Delphy here in the announcement post about the new file type. It's freeware (not even a donate/nag screen like WinRAR), very easy to install and use; it can also handle .zip and .rar files, so you could even ditch WinRAR if you like 7zip enough.

I decided to use the .7z archive format instead of the .zip this time around because I believe the issue that required some people to download multiple times for my other UI mod may be caused by the creating/extracting process. With the .7z format there is much less chance for errors, and it makes much smaller files which are friendlier for the site and faster to download.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 5:19 PM
Ok, I'll try to find another extractor. Thanks a lot for your answer,
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 8:59 PM
any chance of being able to use this to add body hair to Sims, I hate how it disappears when they are showering and stuff, just to make it more permanent.
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 9:45 PM
How do you get 7zip to work? There's nothing in the help it came with. Also is it possible to post this in a regular zip?

http://treebrooke-simsandmore.blogspot.com/ <- New Challenges

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. I decided to help
(")_(")him gain world domination. COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE OR ELSE!!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 6:55 AM
Can you also make CAS UI mod that allow sim to have more than 3 clothes? Thank you.
Page 1 of 4