Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maya Selky

by LadyFrontbum Posted 15th Jul 2010 at 3:29 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:19 PM
she's really cute. thank you.
Instructor
#3 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 5:22 PM
She's so cool. I like her fayse. Almost as much as I like your fayse. Btw I miss your fayse.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 8:39 PM
Not bad

Knight Of The Moon
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:19 PM
She's the prettiest and most realistic sims for S3 I've seen. Thanks. I think she'll be my main sim.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 9:58 PM
Hahaha! She is beautiful! In Portuguese, we call a girl "chicken" when she is promiscuous. Although, I think it is not Maya's case, of course. Lovely girl, very nice creation!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:03 PM
She looks very natural and realistic, you know what you are doing

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Scholar
#8 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:45 PM
She is really very realist! Very well done, like all your job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:54 PM
Great job! I wish I could figure out Lemonleafs download though, that schoolgirl outfit is adorable. If anyone knows what to click to get it, please let me know! I need to learn Japanese.... or is Lemonleafs website in Korean....?
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 1:18 AM
Her features make her look very realistic! Very unique while staying within the range of "normal". Impressive!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 1:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflie07
Great job! I wish I could figure out Lemonleafs download though, that schoolgirl outfit is adorable. If anyone knows what to click to get it, please let me know! I need to learn Japanese.... or is Lemonleafs website in Korean....?

Ha ha, it's in Chinese! xD But anyway, it's pretty simple. Just click on the link given and then scroll all the way to the bottom! There's a whole list of links that you click on to download. ^_^
Has a vampire viking fetish
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 5:05 AM
Thanks everyone, glad you like her

Lol sorry I made you choke Alan.
I miss your fayse too, Davey. <3
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#13 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 2:34 PM
She certainly sounds like a teenager! Lovely work :-)
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 4:14 AM
My game keeps crashing when I try to load Maya in CAS.

I have the Awesome Mod & Rez Delnava's UI Mod, your silk & velvet skins & her every day outfit. Not sure what the issue is :/ She's lovely either way.
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 1:51 AM Last edited by Rovias Black : 18th Jul 2010 at 2:52 AM.
Maya's just simplistically (gorgeous) awesome! She also inspired me to make an upload of two sims from an imaginary school :D

However long the night, the dawn will break.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 3:26 AM
Haley it could be the hair. I actually can't locate the EXACT hair i used on her everyday hair unfortunately.
I will repack the sim without the hair this afternoon, sorry about that. If someone else wants to repack her in the meantime and send her to you that's fine as well.

Thanks everyone
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 7:52 PM
I downloaded the hair & now she's working! Don't know why I didn't think of that before. Thank you so much!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:18 AM
Oh cool, I totally forgot about this til now. Glad you got it working!
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 1:17 PM
Great Job She looks very realistic. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 4:16 AM
do i absolutely need the sliders? i mean if i don't, will she not work at all? or just look funky?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 5:58 PM
This is a self sim LF made of me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 11:53 PM
She's really pretty! Looks like my bros ex girlfriend haha. Liked her more than the current one though... -_- But anyway awesome!