Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Let there be light

by Lisen801 Posted 26th Jul 2010 at 7:49 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 7:59 PM
Thanks a lot for these! One of the things that bothered me when getting Sims 3 was the lack of basic, simple lamps like these, I say these are a must have.
Scholar
#3 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:09 PM
Very nice work, thanks
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 9:12 PM
Oooh, this is wonderful! Almost everyone I know has that simple ceiling ball in their bathroom, and I've been wondering why EA hasn't made them.
Thank you so much for sharing these, Lisen!
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 10:23 PM
Sweet! they look great, thank you for sharing
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:09 PM
These are nice. Now I can stop using some of the pay lights I have been forced to use because of lack of lights.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 11:46 PM
You were totally right in making these, they're such a staple of houses everywhere! Once I saw the pictures, I realized how much my game missed such lights! :D
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 12:30 AM
These remind me of the super cool IKEA ones. Thank you

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 7:23 AM
Behövdes verkligen. Tack!
Banned
#10 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 1:57 PM
Really nice balls.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 3:10 PM
Thank you for making them. I like the ball light. We have a new ikea one in kitchen and a vintage wall one in bathroom and I was disappointed to not see them in the game.

EDIT:
Now I see you are a swede (or fan of Sweden ) no wonder I recognized the style.

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:06 PM
Thank you for making these. I especially like the ball ceiling light. I have one just like it in my closet but it will do well in any room. Also, I would like to know where you got the bell tower and hopscotch drawing in your picture of the houses. Are they both availble for download anywhere?
Thanks again for sharing your wonderful lights. :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:31 PM
I'm really glad you made this. I wanted a light like this for my bedrooms (like mine has), but the game didn't have any! You must be a mindreader. :P
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 3:08 PM
Thank you all for the positive response, I'm very glad you like the lights.

divalbw2...
The things you ask about are things that I made by myself. I don't know if I'll upload them. They are a bit special and maybe not so useful.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 3:30 PM
Lisen801 - I can understand them being special to you. But I'm not sure why you would think they would not be useful!!! The bell tower would be excellent for my church and the hopscotch would go well with some other chalk drawings I found for my playground. If I could only make such useful things!!! I have to rely on talented creators such as yourself. I truly hope you might reconsider some day. Anyway, keep up the good work and thank you again for your time, talent and creativity!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 3:41 PM
divalbw2...
OK I'll upload them and hope they get approval....
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 6:57 AM
Thank you Lisen801. This is good news!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 6:10 AM
my dreams have come true! THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 11:26 PM
Thanks for a really useful download. Now my houses can have some reality to them!! I got the traditional one from Ikea myself and always on the look out for an antique one. The bathroom one has long been missing from my game. Awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 12:31 AM
Well, thank you! My Apartment has these lights everywhere and i love them! The're very attractive in my opinion.

Smile tomorow will be worse.
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TUDOR_T_BEST
Really nice balls.

This made me LOL

~ I wonder do these work with Sims 3 only?
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th May 2014 at 12:23 PM
:)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th May 2014 at 11:47 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 12:23 AM
I like round things