Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Twisted Series - Bridget's First Eyes

by Briddy_G Posted 1st Aug 2010 at 3:06 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2010 at 12:50 PM by Briddy_G : Someone made a Sim with my Eyes

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:57 PM
These look great, thanks
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:59 PM
Wow these are beautiful! I'd sure love these as a default! :D
Very realistic..
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:03 PM
They are so pretty! Thanks!

Check out my blog ! You'll find items that I was too lazy to upload on the MTS XD.

Warning! This is not an English blog! However, the 'Sims3Downloads' section is written in English :D.
Inventor
#5 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:03 PM
These look really nice! Thank you!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:26 PM
These are beautiful. Great job, I'm definitely downloading them.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 11:29 PM
Usually I don't bother with contacts, but these look really nice.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:40 AM
i'd really love to see you break out some defaults for these!

thank you so much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:34 AM
Contacts Issue
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Usually I don't bother with contacts, but these look really nice.

Funnily enough, I also hate contacts. Yes, dear people, I shall release a DEFAULT version of all my eyes soon, but first I am going to make an eyes pack. Instead of fiddling with contacts to get the right colour, I'm going to make a pack of contacts, all in my style, so instead of using the colour changer you can just pick an eye by Briddy G in the costume tab. Contacts have grown on me since I started making them, because I can have default eyes that look good with all skins, but make eyes that are unique to Sims I want to stand out. See you all soon with some new content

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you."
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 10:34 AM
Very nice! Looks real and I love the details.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 10:34 AM
wooow. these look great
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 5:33 PM
A default version is going to be released of these? AWESOME!
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 5:58 PM
I'm going to reserve downloading until you come out with the default replacements. These are very gorgeous and I can't wait to replace my current defaults with these <3

~ Non ducor, duco ~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 11:36 AM
Nice eyes.... I know where 2 download them to but do they go in the mods folder hon? :o) x
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 1:36 PM
ok thanks hon x
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#16 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 3:07 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Briddy_G your incorrect. You DO NOT put your cc in both places. Install instructions can be found on the Install tab.

Yes, I know this isn't the conventional way, but for some reason my game needs it in both folders, I don't know why. So for those normal people who need to know how to install their CC, follow the guide provided

Instructor
#18 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:00 AM Last edited by suceress : 8th Aug 2010 at 4:00 AM. Reason: typo
Wow! These are absolutely beautiful! Thank you! And thank you for making them as contacts. I like to have variety in the game. :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 12:02 PM
Hey guys, these eyes have now gone default. Be sure to use them with Custom skins, they look awesome like that, but they look alright with the base game skins. Check it out: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=415910. Oh... and thanks so much for your support

Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 9:30 PM
Love the Eyes!
I know what you mean! These eyes are so pretty! I picked these out of all the other pages. c: