Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carl's Cajun Catfish Cookout

by ninotchka Posted 11th Aug 2010 at 4:45 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2011 at 12:06 AM by ninotchka : updating cc link

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 4:55 AM
Awesome!! I haven't really properly played the game for like 6 months now, but this makes me want to roam around Twinbrook so bad!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 5:15 AM
This is Sweeeeeeeet! Nice Work, Again
Inventor
#4 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 5:25 AM
I'm beginning to think you like that Twinbrook look! Nice job I can't wait to find out what all we get with late nite. But this has a spot in my Twinbrook already!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 9:39 AM
There's is nothing new in you creating awesome lots So do I need to say I love this! I may even dl it for my Twinbrook, which means it'll be the second lot I ever dl for TS3. Thank you.

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:24 AM
Very stylish house and very good shots !!! I love it !
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 1:09 PM
Thank you all for the kind words guys

DownloadManager who added feedback: the sweetest words, I think I luff you :lovestruc

Arisuka: go for a roam! The swampy parts of Twinbrook are quite beautiful during sunrise and sunset - eerie with the fog but beautiful with all that swampy greenery and water

Romagi: lol the Twinbrook look, I love the sound of that

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Mad Poster
#8 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 2:03 PM
Hands down you make some of the best lots I've ever seen, you and Eitole from sims3-modeli. It just blows me away with jealousy and disgust! That imagination of yours is a formidable thing; the way you put everything together :lovestruc --urgh! I need some EPs!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 2:41 PM
OMG this is so cool. I just started really getting into playing Twinbrook, and this will be the perfect swampy hangout. I don't visit the swampy area much but this will be the perfect excuse. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 4:06 PM
This is perfect! I love the swampy part of Twinbrook and you have captured such a fabulous atmosphere. My town is brimming with your beautiful lots and as always you never cease to amaze me. Ninotchka you are one of the most creative and talented creators I've seen.
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 4:12 PM
Wow, this looks realistic! If I liked fish, I would send my sims there immediately for a fishing holiday
As always you spent much time on small details Another unique place
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 6:41 PM
You keep making 'em, I'll keep swiping 'em.

Amy frogs in them there watering holes? Cajuns love froglegs. smack-smack

If not, I'll guess my trashy cajun havta go back to the old country and do a little gigging and pay my respects to his ancestors. Should be a hoot.

Reminds me, I need gators too - off to Egypt.
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 12:12 AM
Wow thanks for the great and sweet comments guys

Candlelight: the fish here are special, two heads for the price of one lol

Jaeger: Awee, frogs and gators, would have loved to have added them to the lot, but I didn't find any. If they're out there, let me know

Inventor
#14 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 12:32 AM
You can put frogs in. They are in the buydebug with the fish
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 1:22 AM
omg Romagi, I didn't know that, and I don't know how many times I have looked at the debug fish menu lol but I must have missed those - thanks for the tip I have added the frogs to the swampy waters now, thanks so much

Mad Poster
#16 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 5:46 AM
I love it :D

I like the fact that there's barely any non-EA CC in this as well.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 11:09 AM
Great lot as always, thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 3:25 PM
Simply amazing. Many thanks Ninotchka!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 5:19 PM
This is great! I've got the perfect sim for this lot - thanks very much.
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 5:34 PM
ninotchka i think you might want to check your links seems EA have changed things around in the store you're custom content linking don't work.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 9:33 AM
Another wonderful building. So atmospheric, I just love it! Thanks for sharing with us

Instructor
#22 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 1:16 PM
So cute, I can picture a zydeco band playing in the background!

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 4:32 PM
Wow! You are awesome! Hmmm... Rusty Johnson is living at your build, The Railway Shack but I do believe he might have just about enough money to move up to this place.

Beautiful work and attention to detail, as always! Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 8:08 PM
ninotchka,

You create such beautiful work dahling. I'm cajun living in Texas in 'RL' and you sure know how to capture the essence of rural living! You're the only creator who lots I allow in my game. :lovestruc The best part is that you don't use a ton of extra cc which usually just bloats my game. Aside from that, you have just made me move into Twinbrook last night. Thank you for opening my eyes to this gorgeous world!

I love your creativity. Please continue to let it overflow. 5*'s

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Field Researcher
#25 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 3:59 AM
I would have made this a community lot but nevertheless its fabulous! I love the way you put the home on stilts with scrub underneath....what a fantastic theme too, love it
Page 1 of 2