Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Gems -6 sets of REALISTIC non-default eyes-

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 16th Aug 2010 at 7:37 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:27 PM
Beautiful work, thanks
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 8:39 AM
Fantastic eyes, I'm really happy you're doing eyes for TS3
But there's one thing I don't really like; the whites. They're way too white too look natural...
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kittehbomb
Fantastic eyes, I'm really happy you're doing eyes for TS3
But there's one thing I don't really like; the whites. They're way too white too look natural...

Yeah, I know that, it bothers me too. But I'm still working on making a better sclera.. anyways, you can make it less white with the third channel

Thanks for your comments

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:48 PM
these are really cool! thnx <3
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:48 PM
These are gorgeous! I love the textures of the iris. Is there any way to make them available as a pattern?

EDIT:
I'm making a sim with two different eye colors, and I'm trying to get a good pattern for eyes to add to EsmeraldaF's Two different Colour Eyes.

"Some things you just gotta save no matter what, even if it means losing everything."
-Kurosaki Ichigo

"Those eyes are not those of someone who was victorious... What happened up there...Ichigo!?"
-Kuchiki Rukia
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 10:29 PM
I love your eyes. They are beautiful. Any chance you can convert them into contacts also? Thanks.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TJane898
I love your eyes. They are beautiful. Any chance you can convert them into contacts also? Thanks.

These are actually contacts

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 4:24 AM
Oh these are so pretty ^U^ thank you ever so much!

Every once in a while, i decide its best to dramatically pass out onto the cold harsh floor in a puddle of my own misery. How else am i sapposed to get attention??
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:47 PM
I love them, but when I put them on a Sim, his face become extra white (like a white blush) and his eyelashes become "solid" (I don't know how to describe it). Do you think it's a version problem ?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 9:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nams-apple
I love them, but when I put them on a Sim, his face become extra white (like a white blush) and his eyelashes become "solid" (I don't know how to describe it). Do you think it's a version problem ?

Hmm.. That didn't happen to me when I tried them and nobody has said it.. that's weird.. I don't know how to fix that, sorry. Maybe re-download it and if it keeps doing that post a thread in the game help forum

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 12:12 AM
They are beautiful, but somehow only #1 conflicts with Shady's Deep eye contacts. :/ But they are are gorgeous all the same, thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 4:42 PM
Where do i save it to i know you save it in sims3 but do you have to make a folder to save them in like mods?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 10:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stich99
Where do i save it to i know you save it in sims3 but do you have to make a folder to save them in like mods?

You install it with Delphy's monkey helper (that's the easiest solution). And if you have Ambitions, you just need to copy the package file to the Mods folder in The Sims 3 folder

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 4:26 AM
thanks so much!! these are great!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 5:35 PM
3Q!!!!!