Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Turner's Dream - 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom

by Guardgian Posted 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:28 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2010 at 3:48 PM by Guardgian
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 3:29 PM
This is lovely and exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for sharing it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:13 PM
I seriously LOVE this house!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:22 PM
My kind of house!! I love it!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:31 PM
Beautiful house. Perfect for sunny beach resorts too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:25 PM
Really nice one!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 1:22 AM
My old friend!!! Love your stuff so much! Thank you for sharing. You are brilliant!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:33 PM
This lot is so pretty.Love the shapes and the colors.Sweet harmony in green....(Love green).The outdoor is so inviting.You have done a beautiful work with the basement tool.I adore the way you have built your pool.It makes me dream from a warm summernight with my favorite cocktail by the pool.Some luxury, nice flowers and outdoor plants,a peaceful atmosphere :All what I need to be happy and its exactly what your lot provides...Moving in !

Thank you so much for sharing this beauty.Hugs.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:55 PM
Thank you so much my friends and it is nice to see you back Peakabu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 10:24 PM
I REALLY love the stone you used on the outside! Thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 2:54 PM
The shape of this house is graceful and interesting and I love the pool! The decor is universally perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 7:57 AM
LOVE IT... I always have trouble keeping my smaller houses looking good. My big ones look amazing... but it seems the detail shrinks disproportional to the size, lol... THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 2:01 PM
Love this little house! Love the stone and the layout, it's got so much charm. Thank you for sharing!