Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy Wool Pea Coats for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:28 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2010 at 12:22 AM by fakepeeps7

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 9:39 PM
These are really perfect, will probably over-use them in my game! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:04 PM
awwww.. i saw this new picture with these coats and i wondered if you were going to update these later i don"t usally see you one here late anyway cute!
Inventor
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:10 PM
Yay! When I saw your new avatar I was hoping these would be up soon. They are soo cute. I needed some new outerwear for the kidlets. Thanks :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:19 PM
I love this mesh It was irritating it wasn't for kids :/ thanks FP7!

Imma download whore ;)
and Little Monster♥
BTW you need more milk I drank it all
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 10:33 PM
I am instantly in love with these! It makes me wonder what other treasures you may convert from the H&M Stuff Pack. :D

Thanks!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 11:06 PM
These are so cute! The children never have enough.

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Field Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:12 AM
Yay! Three cheers for fakepeeps7!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 1:31 PM
Yay for more outerwear for kids! It's just like you say, a snowsuit and mittens isn't always what our Simlets need - but at the same time, you may want something warmer for them than just a sweater and a scarf. These are perfect!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 3:40 PM
Absolutely a must! Thank you.

Strangetown (in my game) is far too warm for actual Winter clothes.
Not actually evil.
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:45 PM
Just what I wanted! Very nicely done.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:46 PM
Aww, so cute! Thank you

My simblr
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 9:52 PM
These Are So Cute! Thankyou. :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 9:19 AM
These look like GAP clothes. My sim kids thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 5:59 PM
I really LOVE the fact that these are "light" winter clothes. I don't like that most outerwear is bulky snow suits. I really like that you've paired these reasonable coats with jeans. I like to match up the pants to the everyday pants, as much as possible. That way, it looks like they throw on the coat over an everyday jeans outfit, rather than doing a complete clothing change to go outside. These look really cute. Thanks!
Scholar
#16 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 4:54 PM
Just perfect for kids! Thank you

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 10:43 PM
Wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 9:30 PM
The link is broken :o that might be a problem...can you please do something about this? Thanks. And, by the way, adorable outfits.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 8:01 PM
The link works fine. Try again.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 4:14 AM
First, I'd like to say thank-you for ALL your fabulous clothing for kids! It makes the game so much more enjoyable. I find having various colours of the same outfit especially useful for colour coordinating twins who look similar.

I'm having some major, heart-breaking problems with these coats as well as your trench coats for boys and girls, however. I know I have all the files and meshes. I have base game and seasons, no other EPs.

They are showing up in the game, and can be bought fine. However, both the thumbnail and when worn they show up choppy, misaligned, and with a scarf on. The trenchcoats look like jeans with a firefighter coat above. When they are chosen in CAS as outerwear, they show up beautifully on the model, but once you play the family they are again not the same outfit. They look like a half-finished image from a paint program.

I know troubleshooting isn't your job, but any insight or suggestions? Anyone else ever encountered this? All your other content works very well for me.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 11:20 PM
It sounds like your game is displaying the LOD meshes. Your graphics settings are probably too low. Set them higher and the problem should go away.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:28 PM
Thank-you SO much!!! Playing with the graphics settings was exactly the fix I needed. Feel a bit silly I didn't think of it.....

I really appreciate that you were willing to help me out and that you still visit comments on your content. You are very talented with creating your material.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 1:56 PM
Nice outfit!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 11:48 PM
very chic!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:23 AM
These coats are just beautiful. I've been playing with them in my game for a while and absolutely Love them!
Page 1 of 2