Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
I hate but love the cow mascots. And yes, they do make good dorm slaves, especially if I have rather sloppy Sims! (Neat Sims get Fun from cleaning, so no biggie cleaning up the cows' mess.)

I just have to watch the action queues whenever they're around.

As far as Kaylynn...in Pleasantview I kind of turn the tables a bit and have Daniel WooHoo with Mary-Sue while Kaylynn's still around....

Hilarity ensues!

That sounds like the the most awesomest of awesomeness. I'll be playing the pleasantview sims on my break of Uni and the my mainhood. I'll be doing that for sure.
Advertisement
Theorist
#27 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 5:20 AM
I hate Mortimer Goth, but that's not objective. I just have a bad history with him. Married Dina to him in past, he died, Dina wanted to resurrect him, so she resurrected him. Guess what, Mortimer didn't love Dina anymore! Wjat a jerk I dislike him since then.

I also absolutely hate Don Lothario. Not only because he's a romance sim, but because I dislike his looks a lot, so it makes no sense to me that he's a romance sim.

Quote: Originally posted by cappyboy
Usually when I am in Pleasantview, I encourage the Daniel/Kaylynn affair as Mary-Sue annoys me.

Daniel and Mary-Sue autonomously fall in love :\. It's enough for them to happen to be on a community lot together for that. So unless you actually play their family, they eventually fall in love.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 5:56 AM
I only hate the pre-mades with shallow back stories that you can tell EAxis didn't even bother with developing. E.g., the Picasos, the Goodies..."Here's two Sims! What will they do with their lives?" seems to be their gist. Actually, most of the bin families and the whole of Desiderata Valley seem that way to me. And yet, NPCs and townies, who completely lack background stories and bios, don't seem nearly so dull or obnoxious.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 6:21 AM
I hate that Test Subject guy with the mohawk in Strangetown. He shows up at all the new houses and eats the food then picks on people and makes them cry. Then Loner wont leave. Have to tell him 3 or 4 times. Goes back and forth from the hot tub to the tv.
I started playing with Strangetown and still play that hood some. The Smiths are the nicest family. That alien loves his family and doesnt bother anyone.
I use Cyd as a test subject. Im using Creature Shack to change him into different special sims to try them out before I change a sim I like and kill them off by accident. If I kill off Cyd it doesnt matter he'll be back in the next expansion I get. The grow lights for the plants in Seasons work on the Plantsims for sunlight. I wonder what would happen to a vampire sim under those lights? I guess Cyd will find out.
I made a fantasy hood I play most of the time now. It bugs me how I have elves, sayters, snake ladies and other weird looking sims walking around with generic NPC's.
Whats up with all the NPC's having big cheeks like a chipmonk? That just looks wrong.
I haven't figured out how to kill sims yet. Maybe I shouldn't know.

"Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages."
Terry Pratchett
Test Subject
#30 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 6:39 AM
I never play In pleasantview! Now, i am playing in the neighbourhood called "Riverbolossom"!>It's kind of fun!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 7:23 AM
I always get Gabe and Alexandra back together in Riverblossom Hills. I use SimBlender to tweak their relationship scores. Patricia Wan rubs me the wrong way somehow.

That reminds me--the Roth family. I do NOT like Sandra. That Sim strikes me as a conceited little snit...move into a new town, first thing she does is steal someone else's boyfriend. And what is Stella's issue? It's like she doesn't really like her husband!

Oh yeah, I also get Jacob and Jules back together. Currently in my Riverblossom neighborhood, they're at college and I think I have them engaged. Gabe and Alexandra have a son named Michael, who looks a LOT like his father. I managed to get Jacob and Jules (and Michael) into private school.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 6:54 AM
There isn't many I hate but there is a few I do but my reasons are because of automous douchebaggery not something stupid like bad clothing tastes or no reason.

Prof Stefi (can't remember her last name) hits on every sim both men and women. Even went as far as hitting on her now former best friend Marla Biggs fiance everytime their together in public they fight and Marla has a low reputation even though she has 9 nice points.

Opal Contrary because she is a total bitch to everyone including toddlers maybe that's why her son hates her.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
Meadow is because she also seems to show up everywhere, and because she now creeps me out slightly. In one hood, I snagged her on a walk-by and aged her up so that she could have a relationship and child with a romance sim. I didn't bother looking at her wants until after she had had the kid, and, when I did, I finally noticed that she had apparently not aged up properly, and kept rolling teen wants, even after I tried fixing her. The whole woman-child thing ended up creeping me out so badly that I offed her in that hood, and she has unnerved me ever since.

I love Meadow, if you give her a makeup consisting of contacts, blonde hair and some decent eyeliner she makes a good girlfriend for my male teens.

But has anyone else realised that one of the Premade NPC vampires is called Meadow Thayer? It's like a grown up, vampire-ess Meadow!

But yes, Meadow makes some pretty good children and she's always good for fulfilling romantic wants

BUT SHE ALWAYS COMES OVER OR CALLS UP MY SIMS WHEN THEY'RE BUSY (When she's a teen she always comes home with my sims, and when she doesn't come home with them, she invites herself over and stops my sims doing their homework!!)!!

But I still love her because she produces goodlooking children
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 10:13 AM
Angela Pleasant. >.< I can't stand her!! She would always pick a fight with her sister, and then, when she found out that Daniel was cheating on Mary-Sue, they became enemies and she fought with him too. The thing that makes me hate her is that you'd believe she was the good one, with her stupid green dress and her name and the fact that she's good at school... But believe me: she's worse than Lilith. Much worse.

Currently very happy because The sims 2 Ultimate Collection works on Windows 8. Yay!
I'm from Italy, please excuse any grammar errors. :)
Scholar
#35 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 10:43 AM
^Lol, I like Angela for those reasons. Although I thought it was funny, she is always the one to start the fight for some reason.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 12:26 PM
The Goths would take the crown. I hated little Cassandra back in TS1 and when I found her again in TS2 she hadn't improve at all. When I played Pleasantview [years ago] I made everything possible to have her married to Don, and then had her spending the rest of her pathetic life crying over her husband's infidelity and going into aspiration failure, when she didn't clean the house or change diapers. So much fun!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 12:41 PM
[QUOTE=Rectos Dominos

Prof Stefi (can't remember her last name) hits on every sim both men and women. Even went as far as hitting on her now former best friend Marla Biggs fiance everytime their together in public they fight and Marla has a low reputation even though she has 9 nice points.

[/QUOTE]

Probably referring to a drama professor. They not only teach drama, they create it.

I love it when every single day it says that that particular professor is no longer a family friend. Heh.

Once I saw a male drama professor at a hobby lot flirting with guys and getting turned down right and left...he'd try to leap into some guy's arms, and guy would step back and let him fall on his butt!
Test Subject
#38 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 1:45 PM
The Butler - Oh, i hate that guy! I actually only played a family with a butler one time, and the first day he worked he stole one of my baby twins!
The next day the little baby was there again, but he took the other one!

-Well, okay.. I don't know exactly what happend, but I blame him
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#39 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:13 PM
Butlers are useless IMO. One time playing the DeBateaus (I've restarted that 'hood several times since then) Armand and his wife had twins, both of them dirtied their diapers at the same time...it wasn't until Tara went to change one of them and her stepmother was headed for the other one that the butler FINALLY swung into action.

And do any of you have maids that can't seem to clean right? My Landgraab family has a maid, and their teenage daughter is 10/10 neat, and she can still clean even after the maid has gone.
Forum Resident
#40 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 5:47 PM
-Dina Caliente. I have always hated her, no matter how many times I try playing her with different personality etc
-Jessica Peterson. Like Alexandra, I like to use her as a test subject. B)
-Carlos Contender. I just can't stand him.
-That Gavigan woman... Mary or something (AL bin families). I can't stand to look at her at all.
-Angela Pleasant. She's the mean one of the Pleasant twins.
-Consort Capp.

These are the ones I have always hated, no matter what. There is also many other pre-mades that I have disliked at some point but later on found them fun to play with (like the Beakers).

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Inventor
#41 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 6:59 PM
Ah yes Angela. I say that she's easily one of the biggest bitches in the game, mostly because she does that whole hiding behind a pretense of being nice thing, which is even worse than just outrightly being mean, IMO. In my uberhood, I had her boyfriend, Dustin Broke come home from school with her, and he ended up killing Lilith with the lightsaber (I had Mary-Sue bring her back, which helped their relationship a bit.), and I'm certain that it was at Angela's urgings, since the boy has never done anything like that before or since. I should probably re-check their relationship next time I play--if it's not three bolts, then maybe he should find someone else, a person who won't encourage him to commit murder. :/

As for the maids, yeah, I hate how useless some of them can be. I had one maid that I ended up making playable--she had two neatness points! WTH was she a maid of all things than?!
It's not like Sim-world is like the US is right now, there's plenty of other gainful employment out there.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 7:40 PM
I also hate Consort Capp. The way he whines when I tell him to do something drives me insane!

On the other hand....SWINGE!
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 9:24 PM
Actually, it largely depends on the neighborhood I'm in.

(Pleasantveiw) Don Lothario, Nina Caliente, John Burb, Jennifer Burb, Kaylynn Langerak, Dustin Broke, Darren Dreamer. (In order of displeasure)
(Strangetown) The Beakers. I have nothing good to say about them... And I usually find at least 1 reason to keep Sims around. But the Beakers are PURE EVIL.
(Veronaville) I actually love everyone in Veronaville. :D
(Downtown) Jennicor Tricou. And yet we have another possibly murdering old lady. >_>;
And that's all of the neighborhoods I have... Hehe yeah. XD
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#44 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 9:40 PM
Oh, I torture Don Lothario if I ever play Pleasantview. I make him stay faithful to Cassandra. LOL

Of course, one COULD use the Renu-Yu-Senso Orb (that the name of it?) to change his aspiration...mostly I just give him a secondary aspiration of Family.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:12 AM
I solved the problem of hated npcs and premade playables last night now my family bin is deliciously empty and no one is running around with plaid trouser shorts giving my sims the evils all the time. Yip Benjamin Long I mean you, you are a spiteful weirdo with a face like a melted welly no more travellers no more unpleasant cooke bye bye newsons,ottomas and ramiswami's. Thank you clean templates!!!!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:54 AM
It really depends on the neighborhood I'm in.
(Belladonna Cove) Jessica Peterson: Sims that marry only for money are never no good, even if they were so sweet for you.
(Desiderata Valley) The pointless family bin sims that have no large role in entire neighborhood.
(Riverblossom Hills) Alexandra O'Mackey: I just see becoming a dread pirate as a too ridiculous reason to divorce.
(Veronaville) Whoever came up with the ideas that the Capp family's marriages must be arranged. I blame Consort Capp.
(Pleasantview) Why of course, Don Lothario, the local sneaky little bastard.
(Strangetown) General Buzz Grunt and Tank Grunt for being too mean for Ripp. Poor Ripp had to move in with Smiths due to the physical abuse that occurred in Grunt residence.
(Bluewater Village) Malcolm Landgraab
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PolterGeist44
(Riverblossom Hills) Alexandra O'Mackey: I just see becoming a dread pirate as a too ridiculous reason to divorce.

(Bluewater Village) Malcolm Landgraab

Alexandra is one of my favorites...for one she has the same name as I do. And I agree, the divorce was ridiculous...so I modify the story a bit...she found the life of a pirate not what it was cracked up to be, so she goes crawling back to Gabe, who takes her back. Patricia gets shoved off to the side...I don't like her very much at all. Oh, and SimBlender is a huge help there!

And I do like Malcolm. I typically have him marry Tara DeBateau. Currently in my Belladonna Cove, they have a teenaged daughter named Melinda and a young son, Malcolm V. And they live next door to her father, stepmother, and younger brother on Audrey Avenue.
Field Researcher
#48 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmphyPrincess
Actually, it largely depends on the neighborhood I'm in.

(Pleasantveiw) Don Lothario, Nina Caliente, John Burb, Jennifer Burb, Kaylynn Langerak, Dustin Broke, Darren Dreamer. (In order of displeasure)
(Strangetown) The Beakers. I have nothing good to say about them... And I usually find at least 1 reason to keep Sims around. But the Beakers are PURE EVIL.
(Veronaville) I actually love everyone in Veronaville. :D
(Downtown) Jennicor Tricou. And yet we have another possibly murdering old lady. >_>;
And that's all of the neighborhoods I have... Hehe yeah. XD
I hate those sims and a few others from those towns. Also, this isn't related to the Sims but your signature reminds me of Orin from Touhou
Mad Poster
#49 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 10:30 AM
The one premade I detest with a passion is one of the townies-the guy with the mohawk, who happens to come home with the teens, no matter how I put the settings of my mod to keep the townies out..he is just so maddening because he usually gets into fights with someone on the lot.
He's ugly, too.
Theorist
#50 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 11:30 AM
The Nanny. I once had a Sim who had a baby, but since she's working, I had her call the nanny to take care of her baby. The stupid nanny did not do anything with the baby and was, instead, busy mooching my household fridge and drinking juice.
Page 2 of 9