Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Darien Manor

by HugeLunatic Posted 18th Sep 2010 at 11:30 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2010 at 11:40 PM by HugeLunatic

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 8:50 AM
WOW ! This manor is absolutely amazing ! I love the way you did the garden, it is so beautiful ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Scholar
#3 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 1:45 PM
Nice, very close to the floorplan
Inventor
#4 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 3:33 PM
I LOVE this! I like it even better in game. I just have one question - how did you get the roof to stop and not have the overhang?

Edit: Silly me I should have looked at it better in game. I never thought of doing it that way!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:09 PM
Really cool!! Downloading right now
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 2:50 PM
Yippee! I really wanted this manor for my game and have been carrying this floor plan around in my bag for months - haven't gotten around to building it yet. I love all the things you did, how you decorated it, etc. Now I can just drop it into my game and move on! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 11:56 PM
Well, I don't have all the expansion packs...so I can't download this I just had to tell you what an awesome job you did though. I checked the link you listed and you followed the real house quite well. It looks amazing
Knitting fiend
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 2:32 PM
Thank you for making this, HL! I was searching the web for floor plans for a fortified tower house and came across this plan too. I tried making it, but it just seemed to get too damn big. I tried smallerizing it by eliminating the garage, but wasn't happy with that either. You've done a fantastic job! Since my witch family is running a daycare and don't need parking space I've turned your garage into their daycare :D