Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dreamfall: Home in Egypt

by smyrnaion Posted 8th Oct 2010 at 6:58 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 10:06 PM
I don't know the game but this house is just luscious! So colorful with so much clutter!! But what do you means by, "And the purple schnuggles bear is supposedly Wonkers?"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 10:06 PM
Fantastic, I love Dreamfall (and The Longest Journey) - excellent job on Zoe's house, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 10:14 PM
Absolutely perfect and true to the game!! I really wish they'd do a sequel also - we should start a campaign!! Love this house - thank you soooo much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 10:26 PM
Wow <3 Looks absolutely amazing, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 11:55 PM
Thanks I use to play Dreamfall all the time when I was a kid It was a spooky but long and adventurous game :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 6:47 AM
So sweet and beautiful. The decoration is fantastic and shows the hard work and care you put on it. Thank you so much for sharing
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 8:54 AM
I'm really amazed by this wonderful, inviting house. It would really be a pity to banish it to the Egyptian holiday world, so I'll use it as a beach lot in Barnacle Bay!! Thank you very, very much for sharing it with us!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 10:12 AM
This is one of my favourite games, I even have Zoe's ring tone on my phone! lol I built replicas in TS2 of this house all the time! Yours is gorgeous though, love the garden type area.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 11:02 AM
I loved that game, and I loved how you made Zoes house come to life. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 1:11 PM
Thank you all for the lovely comments. Good to see other Dreamfall and TLJ fans too =) Edejan, Wonkers the Watilla was a "very important" character in the game. See his handsome gorilla self here. Unfortunately he's just another teddy bear now.

PS. I think I should also thank the mods here. If not for their stubbornness and patience with me, this house would never get the chance to be shared. You fail, you learn though
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 2:07 AM
This is so pretty! I'm a huge fan of the game, and looking at this house has just brought it all back for me. I'll definitely have to download this and put it in my game. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 1:00 PM
The colors are great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 6:56 PM
Great job! I loved Zoe's house in Dreamfall, you really captured the feel of it. When Late Night comes out you think you could remake The Fringe as well? >_> Oh I have the sudden need to make Sims 3 versions of Dreamfall characters.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 10:30 PM
Niakori, I guess I forgot a lot about the game because I had to google The Fringe :\ Well, now I remember. When the LN comes out, I can try. I think it'd look good in a city like the LN comes with =)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 4:39 AM
Your house is great, so perfect for AlSimHara!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 11:24 AM
So can we hope for a Fringe night club, really? That would be awesome.
I'm also a fan of Dreamfall, so much that I had a Casablanca neighborhood in my Sims2, with a "Moca Loco" and "Place de Sucre" lots. But I wasn't such a talented builder like you.
I can't tell you how much this lot means to me. Thank you for creating it. Dreamfall is not the best game ever - it's not - but it had such a strong atmosphere, especially the futuristic Casablanca atmosphere that I can never forget. Thank you again and I hope for many more Dreamfall-lots, if I may.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 11:42 AM
Floraflora2, sorry for the late reply. When I was building this house, I thought to myself that now that I made a house for TS3 too, my next house will be for TS4 - since I don't build regularly. Bu it seems I enjoy creating stuff nowadays so I will give it a try when that EP comes out =) Glad you liked the house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 1:43 AM
Thats pretty crazy accurate! I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:17 PM
Close to authentic to me! I too liked the game, although I had no time to play it, but I
watched a video walkthrough on youtube! I too am hoping for a sequel....along with a oblivion sequel!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 4:19 AM
OMG This saves me time in having to recreate Zoey's house!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 2:18 AM
This is great! The Longest Journey was one of the best games on PC. I too wish there was another one Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:56 AM
I loved her house in the game. It'll be awesome to have my sims live in it. :] You did an amazing job really. Just stunning.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 2:22 PM
Very beautiful House,thanks a lot .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 10:55 PM
Beautifully done, and very detailed. I like it that you didn't forget Wonkers. That thing really creeped me out in the original game...
Page 1 of 2