Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Maternity Replacements

by sunni9676 Posted 19th Oct 2010 at 3:59 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 4:13 PM
Fantastic! My Medieval sims thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 4:44 PM
Wonderful! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 5:22 PM
WooHoo! I get so tired of my ladies showing up with non-period clothing that I have to change! I love that it shouldn't conflict with the wear anything hack! You rock! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 9:38 PM
OHHHH!!!! Bless You!!!!

You ROCK!!!!

I am sooooo tired of my simmies changing into that UGLY Maxis maternity clothing! When they are pregnant!

Does this change the pjs and underwear too? Or just everyday? 'Cause 9x out of 10, they hop out of bed and "explode" into their pregnancies!!! I always have to run to the 'hacked' dresser and change them into appropriate apparel! And I don't use Maxis shapes either, I always use Warlokk's shapely girls...so I'll still need to change them, it just won't be as quickly now!!!

Thank you Sunni for all your great interventions!!!

:lovestruc

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 11:38 PM
Is fantastic.!!!!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 12:09 AM
Thank you so much for accepting and doing my request so swiftly. You totally rock sunni! I am forever grateful as I've been wanting something like this for years. Did I mention you totally rock?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 12:21 AM
Thank you so much, Sunni! Once again, you've outdone yourself. Lovely pregnancy wear for ladies (and less-than-ladies) of all classes. :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 12:29 AM
Anything is better than that maxis dress, thank you a lot!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 4:57 AM
Thanks. I didn't even have to think about whether or not I wanted this download. I definitely must have it!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 4:49 AM
Quote:
OHHHH!!!! Bless You!!!! You ROCK!!!! I am sooooo tired of my simmies changing into that UGLY Maxis maternity clothing! When they are pregnant!

Yes, yes, yes - You are Awesome sunni!

Thousands, no a thousand-thousand, no a - never mind and skip to an infinite number of thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 11:25 PM Last edited by Airelda : 21st Nov 2010 at 8:09 AM.
Fantastic!! Thanks SO much for putting this great hack together!

Since I am running a Victorian 'hood, I took your textures and imported more Victorian-ish looking textures over the top so it fitted into my neighbourhood much better. I hope you don't mind! Here's a picture:

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 2:26 AM
umm how do i download the meshes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 2:42 PM
You are my hero! My other medi defaults looked fuzzy and distorted so I had to get rid of them. Thank you so much for this.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 8:13 PM
Wonderful! I didn't even like the pregnancy wear in the normal hoods. In medievel ones they are an eye-sore. This is very beautiful, thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 12:01 AM
Luv it!!
Quote: Originally posted by Meshy114
WooHoo! I get so tired of my ladies showing up with non-period clothing that I have to change! I love that it shouldn't conflict with the wear anything hack! You rock! Thanks!
Woohoo Indeed! It is awsome! Lol Woohoo...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 6:10 PM
Thankyou!!! I hate having not being able to change maternity clothes
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Aug 2012 at 3:31 PM
Im a little upset.. I got this cuse i used to play my mid neighborhood ALLL the time but now no matter how many times i re-install and delete the outfit just wont go away!! D:
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Nov 2013 at 6:10 AM Last edited by celticlass64 : 9th Sep 2014 at 4:39 AM. Reason: replaced a word
Teen version?
The thanks button isn't working for me, but I do whole heartedly thank you. However, I was wondering that since you have these textures for teens as well, is there any way you can make a teen version for inteen? In medieval times, teens did get married and have babies, afterall. So, mine do. Or do you know of a teen version? If not, will your teen clothes work with the wear anything hack or the hacked coat rack when the teen is pregnant? Thanks so much!

I really can't stand seeing my medieval teens suddenly pop into modern clothes. Is there a teen version to use with Inteenimater? Or any idea on how to create one? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 5:02 PM
These are very nice, but where I can get them undefaults? I have those once ja few I found by my self but this set I did find even I try to find it here and Plumb Bob Keep.
So could you please tell me where I can find it? Thank you.
Oh, and you can tell that information to me here or the Keep, because I have account to both sites, and I'm using the same nick here and there.