Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Southern Charm a tribute to New Orleans

by Lisen801 Posted 31st Oct 2010 at 6:46 PM - Updated 27th May 2012 at 10:09 AM by Lisen801

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 56 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 6:57 PM
I have been to New Orleans several times (once we went to Anne Rice's Vampire Lestat Ball)...anyway, you have certainly captured the typical "Bourbon Street" look. Thank you for these...they should have been in Twinbrook...but, well, you know EA...lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 7:08 PM
Fantastic job. I love how they look with the plants all around them.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 7:22 PM
OMG!! I have been wanting to build that style of house and this is what I have been lacking! Thank YOU! I know what I am doing now
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 8:00 PM
Lisen, you are the most excellent creator. I think I have everything you've put up on MTS. This is another wonderful and useful creation! Thank you so much!!! :D
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 8:19 PM
New Orleans is my home town, and now I live about 45 minutes away! I've always loved this style and I'm so excited to see something like this
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 8:24 PM
daluved1 - Really! I would therefore be consulting with you before I made these parts then? I hope I made it fairly right. It have been based on pictures I found online.

Thank you all...
The other one
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 9:06 PM
Like Edejan, I'm an avid fan I think I have almost every bit of CC you've uploaded here in my game. These fences are simply beautiful and I can't thank you enough for bringing rounded corners to my homes
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 10:35 PM
Lovely, well done.
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 11:37 PM
:o i want to marry your talent! These are incredible, i got a request to make something very similar but i couldn't do it, but you have made them, and you did an amazing job too! :lovestruc thank you thank you thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 12:08 AM
As always, high quality stuff, thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:18 AM Last edited by RedTele : 1st Nov 2010 at 2:04 AM.
My god I love you! This is amazing. I was in The Big Easy for a few days this past May and I had a great time. It will always hold a special place for me. Very nice work. I'd recommend taking a trip down there sometime.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 2:34 AM
THANK YOU! This was much needed/wanted!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 8:38 AM
Beautiful! This set reminds me on Sims 1 Unleashed 'New Orleans' furniture Thanks for sharing this with us
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 9:44 AM
The set is beautiful and is just what i have been waiting for over a year for to finish my New Orleans Square project. Only issue i found is that the cast iron column is not in the .7z file. Could you post it as another download or add it to the whole package?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 11:43 AM
WOW, this is just what I was dreaming for for so long ! Pitty that I really can't have the .package files to appear in my game ! Thanks for sharing though I love them
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:01 PM
This is amazing! Not sure if I'll ever make it there either but my sims will sure love it! Thanks for sharing
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:03 PM
Update

Unfortunately, it appeared that the column did not appear in the first 7z file, Thanks you Impulseman37 so much for pointing that out.

I have now updated and also added the column as a separate file for those who are already downloaded and want it. The column is of course an important element in this set

I'm really very sorry for the mistake and inconvenience.

Thank you all for the comments it's inspire me to more work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:37 PM
so happy and thankful you have shared this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 2:19 PM
OOoo la la! I LOVE the iron work! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 3:35 PM
Ooh I love this set!! Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 5:50 PM
This just got even better! You're awesome!!
Mad Poster
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:00 AM
Wonderful sets! This is perfect timing as I am doing a New Orleans inspired hood in CAW now. I hope you can do some windows and doors for us also. I love the tall somewhat narrow double doors and windows with the panels on the lower half.

And what windows are you using as the tall ones, one which opens in the pics?

Thanks!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:41 AM
daisylee....

The windows, doors and shutters are in my production que and may be uploaded soon.

Thank you all for your nice comments, I'm so happy you like it.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#25 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 12:11 PM
This is outstanding work! Your columns and arches are very detailed and look fabulous. I'm really impressed with your work. Great job, and thanks for sharing! :-)
Page 1 of 4