Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Medieval Cottage

by xNikki Posted 6th Nov 2010 at 4:53 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2011 at 6:53 PM by nikkicornelisse

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 7:02 PM
Yay! I'm glad you've uploaded it now, it's so pretty :lovestruc
Inventor
#3 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 9:32 PM
A lovely house. I really like the floorplan and the colours.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:06 PM
Nice work
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 10:26 AM
So cute!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:06 PM
WOW! looks fantastic! i love the attention to detail.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 11:57 AM
Thank you!
I'm glad eveyone likes it.

"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears and love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears." ~ Mumford & Sons
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 6:31 PM
I just love little houses that can be played easily! Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job on this one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 8:34 AM
Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:37 AM
I am using this on the beach! I needed a very small lot and this one is FABULOUS! The colors are beautiful. I have upgraded some things (my Sim family has over 3 million ) and added bigger windows to enjoy the breathtaking views.
You did a wonderfull job. The interior is so vibrant and interesting that you don't tire of it. Your lot is in Coverdale Lite, a small island world created by My Sim Realtor. I believe her worlds are better than the worlds created by EA. Everything is looks magical ....you Medieval Cottage fits right in, even on the beach.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:38 AM
I am using this on the beach! I needed a very small lot and this one is FABULOUS! The colors are beautiful. I have upgraded some things (my Sim family has over 3 million ) and added bigger windows to enjoy the breathtaking views.
You did a wonderfull job. The interior is so vibrant and interesting that you don't tire of it. Your lot is in Coverdale Lite, a small island world created by My Sim Realtor. I believe her worlds are better than the worlds created by EA. Everything is looks magical ....you Medieval Cottage fits right in, even on the beach.