Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wool Dress Coats for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 8th Nov 2010 at 12:43 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 12:48 AM
My little girls won't be shivering anymore! Thanks for making such a nice looking coat for them! Any chance of you making some nice coats for my boys as well?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:06 AM
Very nice! Thanks for this excellent contribution to the game.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:12 AM
How cute! Makes me think of a nice Colonial house and a little girl playing on the walk, and headlights as cars full of family pull up to the side of the road!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 2:37 AM
Once again, these are gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much!

:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 3:45 AM
When I saw this in the main page I didn't saw who was the creator, but somehow I thought it might be by fakepeeps I love this coats, maxis doesn't know the meaning of being warm but cute at the same time
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 12:02 PM
yaaaaaay my child will act like an adult they like your shop fakepeeps7 don't leave S2 world please
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 6:23 PM
Gorgeous!!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:06 PM
My Sims Children are turning into "Real" snobs from wearing your clothes. With their nose up in the air and bragging about their designer clothes by "Fakepeeps."
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 8:37 PM
Perfect! I had been hoping for something like this for a while.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 2:42 AM
How did our sim kids ever get along with you? Thanks for some more cuteness!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 4:11 AM
Thank you so much! I love your work and I think I have pretty much all of your downloads on my game :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 9:06 PM
I really love this set!
I like the back very much! Perfect, thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:33 PM
These are so cute! I'm always looking for outerwear that looks like outerwear. I love them. Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 5:17 PM
sweet! thanks!!... but i do really think that you put alot of affort into it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 6:49 PM
You know when I uploaded this to my game my Little Sim Girls and their mommies sent me back a message. They said when I first uploaded Seasons the little girls were pretty miserable because they had very few winter clothes and could not play outside in the winter very much. You have been their lifesaver and have fully outfitted them for all seasons and since they know how forgetful I am they wanted me to send you a very special thank you message from them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 6:46 AM
These are so CUTE!! Thank you for decent outerwear that is also so adorable! These are perfect for winter days and holidays as well!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 5:52 PM
Just perfect, FakePeeps! Yet again you give my little girls some perfect clothes that I wish I could wear!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 10:10 AM
These are delightful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 8:23 PM
these are so cute and my sim girls love them, thanks for sharing with us and our sims :O)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 10:17 PM
so cute and vintage!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator THANKS POST
#22 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 11:46 AM
Nice back detail. Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 6:42 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love these. There ain´t so many nice outerwear for children out there. You made my day!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 8:38 PM
you can't make any bad clothes fakepeeps! i love all of your clothes! it is hard not to spoil my kids with wonderful clothes like yours! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 2:16 PM
thank u so much i wanted 2 take my little girl shopping fo her dad present nd it snowing so this is perfect
Page 1 of 2