Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Party Barrel-*New Version*-Updated to be Recolorable! 09/16/11

by jbeach34 Posted 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:10 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2012 at 8:41 PM by jbeach34

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:43 PM
When I saw this, I had to add it to my medieval themed neighborhood. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 8:18 PM
That looks great! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 8:19 PM
Thank you for all your perseverance and hard work, and congratulations on perfecting this challenging project! I am looking forward to updating some Gwyrch lots with this new invention!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 8:46 PM
I'm so happy to see this here at last! It solves 2 medieval issues...No giant pineapple for Medieval party time and a replacement for some of the decorative keg barrels (especially those in taverns). Thanks and I will let you know how my testing goes. Today, I'm finishing up with a sci-fi lot, but Gwrych is still coming along simultaneously.

Thanks again for this great addition to Medieval-ville!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 9:24 PM Last edited by morgaine2005 : 23rd Nov 2010 at 9:24 PM. Reason: Forgot to click the "thanks" post button
This is fantastic! Thank you so much, jbeach34, for creating & sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 11:48 PM
Excellent work! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 1:21 AM
WooHoo!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:18 AM
More barrel stuff Thank you for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 5:57 AM
Ooh, this looks awesome!!! But will this conflict with Almighty Hat's red cup default?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 9:57 AM
Wow Jeannie this is amazing!!! You really can't have a proper tavern without something like this. I'll probably end up putting this on every lot, even the residentials. And I love the cups too. Overall just brilliant
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 12:26 PM
wow! yesterday i thought about, how cool it would be, to have something like this! thx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Naomijameston
Ooh, this looks awesome!!! But will this conflict with Almighty Hat's red cup default?

No, this should not interfer with any other cup out there, it has it's own GUID and the GUID is specifically connected to this party barrel. It won't overwrite the punch barrel that came with the UNI EP either!

I'm glad ya'll are enjoying this! It took a lot of time/work/struggles to get it up and functional! But MANY, MANY thanks to Sophie-David!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 10:04 PM
That sim lady in the white dress is SKINNY.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DaFishQueen
That sim lady in the white dress is SKINNY.

That is the Kurvy K bodyshape made by Frannysims here.

PS. I agree!!! She's really skinny, but I like variety in my game!

I hope you enjoy the barrel!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 4:12 AM
Many thanks for your hard work, and for the support of all of those who helped you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 2:01 PM
WOW!!!!!!! This is wonderful, thank you very very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 10:10 PM
Thank you for your continued words of encouragement! It's nice to see that there are appreciative peeps out there! :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:58 AM
For some reason this isn't working for me. I have University and Nightlife, so according to your download requirements it should work. I can place the barrel without trouble. However, when I direct a sim to use it no actions appear available.

Are there any further expansion packs that are necessary for this to work?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 2:36 PM
Gotta love this. Thanks for sharing! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hriveresse
For some reason this isn't working for me. I have University and Nightlife, so according to your download requirements it should work. I can place the barrel without trouble. However, when I direct a sim to use it no actions appear available.

Are there any further expansion packs that are necessary for this to work?

Thanks in advance for your help.

If you have University, I can't imagine why it isn't working! I'm sorry!!! I don't know what else to say!
Almost 4000 others have DL'ed this with little to no problems. Maybe you have something else that you've DL'ed that is conflicting, but I couldn't begin to know what because this has it's own GUID number!?!?
All I can say is make sure that you have the party barrel (does it work fine for you?) from UNI and this should work. ???

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 4:04 PM
I play themed hoods. I was just thinking how I needed a party barrel and wondering why it had never been done for medieval times. Well, I guess I missed this one! Thank you so much for creating this! Finding this just made my day!
starryeyedSim
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 7:02 PM
I'm glad to be of service! I hope you have fun! Have you heard about the Plumb Bob Keep , yet? You will find a whole bunch of medieval/fantasy type stuff there! And the denizens of the keep are VERY friendly! You can also find this party barrel remade to be recolorable as well! (link at the top of this post!) ENJOY!