Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One More Slot Please! (with vertical shifting) [Update 2 Nov 2011]

by granthes Posted 16th Dec 2010 at 7:27 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2012 at 5:37 PM by granthes : Updated link to Tipsy OMSP

406 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 191 Feedback Posts, 214 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 17
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 8:04 PM
Wow. o: This is amazing, and just what I needed~ You're spectacular, thank you. ^o^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 11:07 PM
You, dear sir, are magical.

And not even just regular magical. I'm talking unicorn magical. That's some serious s***, dude, you should be proud.

Thank youuuuu so much! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 12:08 AM
OMSP! OMSP! OMSP! YAAAAAY!

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 12:46 AM Last edited by divalbw2 : 17th Dec 2010 at 1:28 AM. Reason: Addition comments
Hmmm............"To activate the menu hold Shift + Ctrl and Click on the object."

I'm trying really hard to get this to work. I want it so bad. I'm not able to bring up the menu to make it go up or down. Could you tell me if this might conflict with something like other hacks or OMSP's.

Thank you for making this. I really really want it. :D

Nope, I've been trying for the last hour to bring up the menu and it doesn't work for me. I'm really hurt.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 1:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by divalbw2
Hmmm............"To activate the menu hold Shift + Ctrl and Click on the object."

I'm trying really hard to get this to work. I want it so bad. I'm not able to bring up the menu to make it go up or down. Could you tell me if this might conflict with something like other hacks or OMSP's.

Thank you for making this. I really really want it. :D

Nope, I've been trying for the last hour to bring up the menu and it doesn't work for me. I'm really hurt.

Did you try testingcheatsenabled? You have to ctrl+shift+click while in buy mode. HTH!

granthes, AMAZING!! Works perfectly!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by serendipity221
Did you try testingcheatsenabled? You have to ctrl+shift+click while in buy mode. HTH!

I was wondering if he was going to notice the grid lines in that picture
Nice work Granthes
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 2:47 AM
Awesome, Granthes, this came out spectacular :-)

Let me just say as a tester for this object that not only does it shift up and down -- you can put large objects like beds and cars on it, place sims on it, place appliances, bushes and trees on it... and generally do a lot more than you might expect from a simple OMSP.

Sims will even interact with stuff you put on it and raise above ground, so long as it isn't higher than about a meter... they'll walk up through the air to reach the object. You can also get some very interesting intersection behaviors.

I'd recommend experimenting to discover all the possibilities
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 3:57 AM

Thank you Serendipity for your reply. Unfortunately, this does not help. I did try testingcheatsenabled and then ctrl+shift+click - just as the directions say here, but the only menu that comes up for me is "clone". This is so frustrating. Must be something in my game (or not) that is preventing this from working for me. I'm scratching my head - any more help???

And yes, I am in buy mode. I will try to post a picture if this helps.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 4:33 AM
Default OMSP issue
Thank you Serendipity for your reply. Unfortunately, this does not help. I did try testingcheatsenabled and then ctrl+shift+click - just as the directions say here, but the only menu that comes up for me is "clone". This is so frustrating. Must be something in my game (or not) that is preventing this from working for me. I'm scratching my head - any more help???

I'm having the same problem, could the ithave to do with which EP's I have?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 1:59 PM
Wow! This is THE universal OMSP! It can be placed off grid AND can be at any height! That's amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 3:19 PM
This looks just perfect! Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 7:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pokesims95
I'm having the same problem, could the ithave to do with which EP's I have?

I have WA, AMB, HEL, and LN. Delphy's dashboard isn't showing any conflicts for me. Maybe try running it to see if OMSP is conflicting with something.

When I was placing the OMSP, I was using testingcheatsneabled and moveobjects. I *think* whenever I tried to click on OMSP and accidentally clicked on the object that was on it instead, I got the 'clone' option. I'm sure you've tried it without an object on it, so I don't know if that is causing the issue or not.

If you can't seem to find anything obviously making it not work, try taking out all of your package files except OMSP. That way you'll know if it's the OMSP itself or something else causing the problem.

Sorry, wish I could be more help.
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 8:21 PM
I have WA, AMB, HEL, and LN. Delphy's dashboard isn't showing any conflicts for me. Maybe try running it to see if OMSP is conflicting with something.

When I was placing the OMSP, I was using testingcheatsneabled and moveobjects. I *think* whenever I tried to click on OMSP and accidentally clicked on the object that was on it instead, I got the 'clone' option. I'm sure you've tried it without an object on it, so I don't know if that is causing the issue or not.

If you can't seem to find anything obviously making it not work, try taking out all of your package files except OMSP. That way you'll know if it's the OMSP itself or something else causing the problem.

Sorry, wish I could be more help.

I just found out that there are issues with different languages with the OMSP. Are you using the English language game?

codename: granthes -- Developer of Sims3/4 utilities
Now working on modding tools for the Sims 4 CAS Demo
Mad Poster
#15 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 8:50 PM
"3) Placing a SIM on the OMSP works, but DO NOT allow them to step off. They will fall off the world and you will have to teleport them back."

Where do they go exactly? O_o

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by granthes
I just found out that there are issues with different languages with the OMSP. Are you using the English language game?

granthes and serendipity - I've been googling around and have found that since some patches and updates, people have been having problems with getting testingCheatsEnabled to work as well. Yes, something to do with the Euro version. I am using the English language as I'm here in the States. I have all the EP's and SP's and most of the Store items. Patched to version 6.1.11.009001. Windows 7. I do NOT use Awesome Mod or that other one (the name escapes me at the moment) I use sliders and camera mods, No Mosaic and the Twaillan's Super computer hacks. And yes, my next step is to take out all CC and hacks except for this OMSP. Crossing my fingers..... stay tuned....
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by granthes

granthes, incase it will help you solve the problem - English version, all EP's and HEL SP, patched to 6.1.11.009017, Vista 64-bit.
I use most of Twallan's mods, and aWT's slider hack.

divalbw2, crossing my fingers for you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 9:49 AM
unbeleiveably genius. It's fantastic! well done.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 2:31 PM
I'm having a lot of fun with this. Thanks

Cascading fountains, stairs with a second landing, stacked 'big rocks'...and so on.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 5:14 PM
OMG OMG that is what i have always wanted!!!!! thanks thank you very much!! its gorgeous.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#21 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 5:37 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 7:28 PM
@DaBoogadie i am sorry, could you please explain what you mean by stairs with a second landing? how does that work, it sounds good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 11:00 PM
This thing is awesome!

and, yes, DaBoogadie, I would love to know how you're doing that, because it sounds amazing as well!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 9:39 AM
Perfect, perfect, perfect and sooo needed ! Thanks you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 6:36 AM
I also think there are some issues with different languages. My game is in Brazilian Portuguese, and even though the mod works perfectly and flawlessly, the menus have no texts. Thank goodness there's this handy menu screenshot you've posted :D
Page 1 of 17