Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brazilian Contemporary

by triciamanly Posted 29th Dec 2010 at 2:34 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 5:28 PM
Nice! I always love your kitchens
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 10:29 PM
Oh! So sweet! I simply loved it! Thank you!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 5:09 AM
Thank you all so much for commenting!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 10:33 AM
Another wonderful home! Tricia you are getting better and better!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:01 AM
I love the combination of trees in the front, I also really like what you did with the pool and windows in the front. I really miss building with just the base game, I'm having some problems with the Any Game starter at the moment, It wont start with just the base game, But at least i can enjoy your lovely homes thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with all of us!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:48 PM
StellRien and Pippenhouse, two of my favorites! Thank you so much for your comments. Pippenhouse, I hope you can solve your base game problem. It seems so many people like to download just base game houses, although, I do miss all the bells and whistles that come with the eps! Your houses will be great whatever you do!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 3:35 PM
WOW, I wish I could live in such a gorgeous house in RL ! Thanks for sharing my dear friend
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:06 PM
I continue to be amazed by your creativity and attention to detail, particularly with using only base game items with this house. This is an OUTSTANDING representation of your skills, and it's EXCELLENT! Thanks so much for sharing this with us! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 10:47 PM
Thank you dear friends! And a very Happy New Year to you too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 10:46 PM
I liked the house, but why "Brazilian"? Is it a new style of decoration?
If it isn't, that house really isn't like Brazilian ones, and I'm Brazilian, so I really know it.
Thank you for the good house!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 3:47 AM
Hi soussankure! Actually, I received a pm from a Brazilian member who said he liked my houses, so I wanted to build a special one for him! I googled Brazilian houses and a picture of this one came up, it's supposed to be by a Brazilian architect! I would love to build a real looking one though! If you have a picture, let me know and I'll try my best to build it!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:16 AM
Very nice and clean looking Tricia, you are such a master of the bg!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:46 PM
Beautiful home you have created! I like it esp. no CCs. Well done!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:09 AM
Thank you both so much for your comments!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 12:09 AM
On google was hard to find a brasilian house (and funny). The Brasilian houses generally have gates in front, and walls around. Big glasses on the street wall and stairs from yard direct to the room is like say to steal your house. And the ones doesn't have it are in a condominium (a place with lots of houses and bodyguards). The style of the houses are variable.
http://www.google.com.br/imgres?img...biw=796&bih=419
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 11:04 AM
I can't believe this is just base game...it's stunning!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 1:36 PM
ladyengland! Thanks so much for your comment!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 1:37 PM
soussankure, thank you so much for the picture! You have just provided me with my next Sims2 project!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:07 PM
Lovely simple design. Looks like it will play well also.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:42 AM
Thank You