Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kelsi Lynn~Car Enthusiast

by Sisaly Posted 8th Feb 2011 at 8:41 AM - Updated 8th Feb 2011 at 5:49 PM by Sisaly : Updating beauty marks link.

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 10:10 AM
There is something about her face that I like...
good job btw!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 11:24 AM
Hehe,she's really amazing! The face skin gives her so much beauty and realism that I might consider getting back on creating sims! Really good work! I'm making this my favorite creation! Keep up the good work!
Sim Princess in Pink
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:05 PM
Want her. Need her. Now I have her . Thank you Sisaly!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:07 PM
mucho grat's!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:42 PM
She's really cool! Have you got a working link to the beauty marks by dropsi?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:45 PM
She's so pretty and finally, a Sim who looks great in that FL racer girl outfit! Thank you
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 5:48 PM
Thank you all!
Well, I have no idea what happened to Jaw Dropping Sims3, but I've linked the beauty marks by dropsi. I'm in no way taking credit for them, just linking them.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 6:17 PM
She looks beautiful! Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 6:24 PM
I really like her eyes. Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 7:21 PM
One of the most adorable-looking sim I've seen in a long time. Great job!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 7:57 PM
What a fun idea! She's gorgeous
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:24 PM
Awesome download
I can't get the Peggy hair though,
I always try to register and it gives me this annoying pop-up that says
"user not exists"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 12:38 AM
^ You don't need to register to download from Peggy's site. Anubis also has a version up for grabs if you still can't get PeggyZone to work.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sisaly
Thank you all!
Well, I have no idea what happened to Jaw Dropping Sims3, but I've linked the beauty marks by dropsi. I'm in no way taking credit for them, just linking them.

Thanks!

Go suck an elf...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 9:54 PM
She is so adorable. I love her
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 6:21 AM
Wow! Beautiful sim... awesome job!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 5:28 PM
Hey !
I have downloaded this Sim , put it into the Game , and klickt on it but ....
It looks completly different as in the picture ...
Different hair , mouth , eyes ....

What do i have to do to get it work ??

Sorry for my baaaaaad english
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 3:29 AM
You need to download the things linked after the pictures and put them on the sim. I got her look thru custom content. If you aren't sure how to use custom content go here.....Custom Content Basics. Good luck!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 8:15 PM
Hi Sisaly,

Thanks for the great sim, she looks really cute, I love her !!

BTW do you know if the default face skin you used is available somewhere as non defaut ?

Great job !!
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 9:02 AM
As far as I know faces are only default, like eyes (not contacts). There isn't anything in CAS that lets you change the face..just the body skin.

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 6:16 PM
Ah Ok, I didn't know that.

Thanks for your response.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 2:08 AM
You're welcome and thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 2:26 PM
She is beautiful, i cant get the hair too. If i download it it doesn't come in a zip or rar file. Its a program i have to start, then a black box shows and disappears again and nothing happens.
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 7:32 AM
^^Well, I tested my link and I use Mozillla browser and it works just fine. There should be no program starting other than the download. Also, you can use any other hair.
If you are new to custom content, I'll paste my previous answer. And thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by Sisaly
You need to download the things linked after the pictures and put them on the sim. I got her look thru custom content. If you aren't sure how to use custom content go here.....Custom Content Basics. Good luck!

Page 1 of 2