Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-IN01 TS3 female default skin replacement MTS v2

by Navetsea Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 8:31 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2011 at 8:08 AM by Navetsea : mts version lower barbie skin replaced, modular naming, separating face and body to individual packages

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 9:24 PM
Thank you, this is beautiful. Are there plans to make this non-default?
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 9:44 PM
Happy to see you creating for TS3. These were some of my favorite skins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 10:14 PM
OMG THANK YOU! I am sooo happy you are creating for the Sims 3 now! I had everything in my Sims 2 that you made..... Cant wait for the eyes to be converted (hopefully)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 11:40 PM
As beautiful as all your skins. Nice work, they look very detailed and well-made
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:24 AM
i'm so glad you are making sims 3 stuff now, you're definatley one of my favorite creators
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:56 AM
Awesome!! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:05 AM
I haven't had time to test these out in my game yet, but do they work well with the muscle slider that came in the last couple patches?
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:37 AM
Thank you, yes I'm planning to make them non default as well, but I'm still digging tutos for it, making default set for TS2 was troublesome and now it is the other way around, making non default need extra care. Give me some time to catch up

btw yes it is compatible with muscle slider, since I use original skin as guide and also UV map of the body to guide my skin placement.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 4:22 AM
I am a happy sister to see you create for Sims 3. Your alien and vampire skins were a must have in my Sims 2 games. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Thanks for the new skins.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 11:07 AM
This looks lovely, it's great to see you creating for TS3 now, nice work and thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:10 PM
i really like this skin and all of your skins even sims 2 skins now we have a new skin maker for sims 3 ,BTW is that means that you`ll stop making skins for sims2 ?
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:53 PM
This is wonderfully detailed. I'm especially partial to the fingers :-) Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 9:51 PM
I'm speakless. I love your skin-defaults since sims 2. I was sad, that i can't use the sims 2 defaults for sims 3. But now i'm very, very happy. It's realy fantastic!!!! The skins are sooo realistic and detailed. Thank you for this.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 12:15 AM
Guah...I love it but, It wont let me do anything on ISA
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 3:55 AM
I love it! Thanks so much for sharing <3 will there be a male version soon?
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 4:09 AM
male version is currently sitting in mod queue
or there:
http://www.insimadult.org/index.php/topic,40126.0.html

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 1:26 PM
ts2 "skincreator god" has arrived at ts3 now.....^^
brilliant work, looks so real ingame
thank you for this amazing skins^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 9:26 PM
Oh wow you're back! I always loved your Sims 2 skins!
I have Sims 3 but I'm still attached to my Sims 2 and I don't like the gameplay of sims 3, so I don't know when I'll really get to try these out, but I have to say, they look amazing!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 10:08 AM
Wonderful thanks !!

I loe your SIMS2 skintones, and now i'm also in loive of this one for the sims3 !!

Thank you , thank you.

And if you could do the non default ones.

Brillant as always !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 6:40 AM
Navetsea! It's awesome to see you here making skins for TS3! I always loved your Sims 2 work. This is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 11:17 PM Last edited by CYFire : 23rd Feb 2011 at 11:42 PM.
looks awesome. unfortunately (sorry if it's spelled wrong, my English is... forget it!) I can't even register on ISA due to "Site banned for spamming" (is it my emailaccount, my browser or my provider/country(Germany)?).
Thanks God of whatever SS2 is there having at least the female one.
And thanks to you for the work.

Two questions still would be there: Does "default" mean it will aplly to all of the base game's skintones or just the first one? And does it affect prior made sims or just afterwards created ones?
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 3:46 AM
it will affect anybody in the game as this skin will override EA basic skin as default texture to be used by them.
a full family set has been uploaded here, although I have a feeling I need to replace the preview pic since it was a little small later, so it would be extra few days

Banned
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 7:17 PM
This is beautiful, thank you. You may publish male skin to MTS?
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 2:20 AM
currently the whole FULL FAMILY set is sitting in mod's queue
along with some newer version for this female and male skin.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2