Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Uglies Project: Shay

by Jaylo Posted 14th Feb 2011 at 9:29 AM - Updated 27th Feb 2011 at 8:39 PM by jaylo2112

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 2:30 PM
Hi, I'm a big sims fan and I got a homework. I need an e-pal. If you going to decide you help me. Then write an e-mail. PLEASE HELP ME!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 3:35 PM
I imagined that she had lighter hair (almost dirty blonde?) but this looks amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 7:01 PM
Thanks for another Uglies character! Oh Shay, always making life hard for Tally...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 8:38 PM
Beautiful. Loved this series. maybe next time Aya or David?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 10:23 PM
Haven't read the series, but your posts of the Uglies project make the sims interesting regardless. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:28 PM
Spoiler T_T I better hadn't read this, but now, seeing how amazingly you made these three versions of Shay, I want to read the series even more!
Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:34 PM
One more amazing job! Congrats!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:59 PM
I totally love this project you're doing, and I like your version of Shay much better than my own This really makes me want to pick up the series again and read
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 2:21 AM
I don't download pre-made Sims, but I still want to express my appreciation for the amount of effort that must have gone into this. Just fantastic. Also, thanks to your Uglies project, I now have some new reading material! =D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:17 AM
She's perfect, just how I imagined her pretty much. You did a fantastic job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:58 AM
Awesome. I loved these books.

The first Shay is pretty. Specials creeped me out when I read about them.. But their tattoos are cool.

Thanks for your hard work! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 2:19 AM
Awesome job! The only thing is, the radical teens are "Smokies" not "Uglies". Uglies just haven't turned to Pretties yet.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 2:57 PM
Wow. Love her!!! I'm a big fan of the books and this is pretty much how I've imagined her. Thank you!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 12:28 AM
I so glad how she turned out. Too cute, well done.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 4:12 AM
Congratulations! Nice work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 7:36 PM
Really nice work. This was nearly exactly how I imagined her. (:

Perhaps you should make a Zane sim next? ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 5:39 AM
Wow! It's really cool how you made the three versions of Shay.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 9:39 PM
I'm unfamiliar with this series, but great work!

When i first saw the title and pictures, I thought, "This is supposed to be ugly? What a poor job at making an ugly sim... she's way too pretty"

Which is basically saying, you've made really good looking sims lol
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 3:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptainKBX
I'm unfamiliar with this series, but great work!

When i first saw the title and pictures, I thought, "This is supposed to be ugly? What a poor job at making an ugly sim... she's way too pretty"

Which is basically saying, you've made really good looking sims lol

Well if you've read the books, the "Ugly" people are just normal lol. Anyway, thanks so much for this! I LOVE these books!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 9:45 PM
This is super awesome! I loved the books, though I haven't read Specials yet.. but very cool!